JWZone website hacked??

by sf 106 Replies latest social current

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Maybe just a ploy to get us all to read the Nov 1st WT

If Matty is correct that there's nothing of real relevance, maybe it was just something stupid for us Apostates to look at. Nevertheless, I made a phone call and I have requested this magazine to be placed to me.

At this time I'd just like to give a warm welcome to Jehovahs- witness.com's newest member:
    Dang!!!

Actually, he registered quite some time ago.

• Valis
    Valis
    Actually, he registered quite some time ago.

Yeah to do the admin duties of another board...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Swan
    Swan

Interesting that this happened on a Friday morning. I wonder if any important announcements were made at the Thursday night Service Meeting?

Tammy

• searcher
    searcher
    the Stasi, or State Security Service, had compiled a file on her private activities.

So are they saying the WT is like ths Stasi?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The **** has certainly hit the fan!

Whoah! Run for cover!

• integ
    integ

This is fun if nothing else. I hope it means something significent.

• Scully
    Scully

Jim:

It seems that the domain will remain and that some sort of "restoration" is in the works. My first thought is that the boys have gone "apostate", but if so, why would they warn the participants not to return?

Two words, Jim: Reverse Psychology.

Love, Scully

• Matty
    Matty
    So are they saying the WT is like ths Stasi?

I don't think so - they are probably thinking that WE are like the Stasi and the husband represents a traitor in their midst... This is only speculation though, but I think Lucy is definitely on the right lines...

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I think it is a mistake if the Watchtower is again telling their followers to stop all internet sites, because "Jehovah's Channel" already. There are already many very good sites tearing down Watchtower theology and the more supporting their theology the better for them. Although, I hope the Watchtower Corp. is telling their followers to stop all internet activity, because it is just one less way for their message to get out.

Go ahead Watchtower Corp. and stop all outside communication with the outside. The sooner you do the quicker your cult goes away.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* The netJWs will go into hiding and still do what they are doing, *LOL* JWs persecuted by JWs...*LOL* 21st century christians go into hiding...*LOL* ...Maybe someone got a lot of info on the users and reported them to their respective congos...eheh....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit