JWZone website hacked??

by sf 106 Replies latest social current

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Although, I hope the Watchtower Corp. is telling their followers to stop all internet activity, because it is just one less way for their message to get out.

If the WTBTS tells the flock to cease internet activity, many will have to quit their jobs. Much of today's commerce is handled via the internet. Furthermore, studies show that just as many (if not more) people surf the net at work than at home. If the Society forbids internet activity, we're going to see a sudden onslaught of a hell of a lot of window washers!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If the Society forbids internet activity, we're going to see a sudden onslaught of a hell of a lot of window washers!

Are you telling me that all dubs will be formatting their hard drives and installing DOS only?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Are you telling me that all dubs will be formatting their hard drives and installing DOS only?

Too funny!!!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Where will all the Chakotays hang out?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    This is fun if nothing else. I hope it means something significent.

• Princess
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I think it means the Watchtower has expanded on their 'no star trek' policy. They already outlawed learning the Klingon language. This was the next logical step.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* maybe they fell into a worm hole...eh maybe this means we will have the opportunity to go troll hunting soon...eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    MAYBE Nov. 1st will make the end of the world?! "Please take heed"? Who else in the world would use the word 'heed'?! Too odd, I guess we just keep an eye on things..................

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Maybe there is no literal Armageddon. It's a cyber-armageddon, and JWzone is now in cyberparadise. Would explain an awful lot.

The sysop over at JWzone is a real asshole if he didn't warn his posters that he was shutting down. Think of all the friendships lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit