JWZone website hacked??

by sf 106 Replies latest social current

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here ya go people, I scanned the Nov 1, 2003 Watchtower. The title of the Watchtower is "Who Can Really Be Trusted?" Personally, I think the title speaks for itself, but feel welcome to read the reasons why JWzone's sysop's bible-warped consience may have been tickled. Enjoy! (yeah right).

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Thanks for scanning the article,,, sorry to not see it, but I just don't see a link. The only thing I can see as an issue is if the records of the site got hacked and the people who ran it felt bad about the identity info getting jacked, that they had been trusted with. Other than that, I can't stretch it to fit...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

All hail my handheld scanner!!

The only thing I can see is the sysop's consience being bothered after reading the whole trust article. He may have become paranoid of how many apostates his site was infested with.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yeah, I see nothing here that point-blank mentions the Net or DB's or such stuff.......didn't even mention Klingons (oh, they already covered that).

• sens
    sens
    Dammit sens!! Why did you tell Nos about my plan?

LMFAO`!!!!!!!!

• Perry
    Perry

Article synopsis:

Only Jehovah is truly trustworthy.

But, we must also trust people to be happy

Appointed men (read elders) are trustworthy

If they fail you, it was probably just a momentary weakness of the flesh

The question should rather be, 'Are you trustworthy"?

Jehovah's Witnesses are trustworthy and can help you learn more about trust.

Moral of the article?

Jehovah and the administration of JW's are basically the same thing. Don't trust anyone else if you don't want to die.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

ROFLMBO @ Huxley and Nosferatu!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

My grip on the situation is that they are "hiding" by making the site "secret" and known only to those who contact the sysop for the right address info. This might be a maneuver to "cloak" (to borrow the Star Trek term) and hide from the apostates who occasionally go trolling over there... you naughty naughty apostates!

So, all we need is one person to divulge the information as to how to find the new address - and then we can storm the Winter Palace again!

CZAR

• frenchbabyface
  • smack
    smack

nice errrr.....teeth Corinne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit