Ex-JW Singles - Post Your Info Here!

by pettygrudger 102 Replies latest social relationships

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    (interesting : SNG ask for a pic you won't be dissapointed ! believe me on words !)

A excuse me ... I guess I've got a mail because of this sentence ... well I was not talking about asking for my pic. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding ...

I just realised in reading that SeattleNG and Maybesbabies were both in the same town ... And I've already got the chance to see Maybesbabies on a PIC ... (that is why I said ... you won't be dissapointed ... believe me on words)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

NOS!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! That was great! You made my day!

In your footsteps dude:

Ht: 5'8"

Wt. chubbette, rubenesque, zaftig

Hair: dk brwn, silvery highlights, growing it lonnnngggg, it's shoulder length now. I will NOT dye it, so don't ask me to.

Eyes: dk brwn, twinkling (my best feature)

Smile: wide and gleaming white teeth, with dimples

Laugh: often

Interests: reading, knitting, cooking, environmental issues, native american/indiginous, the universe, i.e. astronomy, astrology, history, animals, archeology, music (all kinds), food of all kinds......love to try new things!

Salary: $30's

Career: right now I'm a civil employee

In the WT since age 14, outed myself at the same time I left a twenty year marriage

Turn ons: intellectual, witty, well read individual, who likes to travel and cook, must have a great great sense of humor, not take life too seriously, be responsible, a mild partier, drink and do some weed okay, someone who thinks outside the box and is not afraid to be unusual, tatties, I love tatties and long hair, piercing is okay, within reason, must LOVE animals and care about our planet, must be touchy/feely

Turn offs: bad hygiene, altho I LOVE the natural scent of a human body, temper, arguing is okay, throwing a temper tantrum is not, bad living habits....i.e. pick up after yourself, help with house hold chores, I want a grown up, not a kid, liars, drunks or drug addicts, no sense of humor, being anal retentive or obsessive, not having an open mind, or unadventerous

Hmmm, guess that's it for now,

Terri

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm with Lost Diamond on this subject.......

I am single, but if you'd like stats PM me instead. Sorry to be such a spoil sport, but hey, that what I do

(here's me "finding" someone, but not really sure which one I am)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ht: 5-6
    Wt.: not sure, around 140 (athletic build)

Hair: Long, Black and Blonde, Betty Page cut

Eyes: Brown
    Edjumication: Mainly life. I have a couple college certificates in Business Law, Interior Design, and Conflict Management. And an Escrow certification, but I guess I never could decide which area to continue in. So for now I?m perfectly content with being a Renaissance Woman

Salary: Enough to pay my bills and drink beer on the weekend, and travel occasionally.

Career: I?m an honest person in the Mortgage Industry.

Experience in WTS: Birth to 19

Time out: 4 ½ years (boy how time flies)

How left: Faded, but not quite so silently

Strengths: Sarcasm, Wit, Diplomatic, Patient, the ability to make other?s feel at ease, Generous, Giving, a good listener, Common Sense, good work ethic, low maintenance in relationships, punctual, blunt and honest

Weakness: Procrastinate, too easy going sometimes, high expectations for others, blunt and honest, impulsive

Hobbies: Music, creating music, listening to music, singing to music, promoting for music, reading, computers

Turn-ons: Wit, humor, intelligence, morals, family oriented, HANDS, being open to new things, not always thinking everything you do and say is right, broad tastes in food, music, movies and pop culture in general, an appreciation for life, not being self- centered, considerate, respectful, rebellious, ?macho? can change a car?s oil and

Turn offs: ?simple personality,? someone who is always late, not being considerate, not open to new things, really foul mouth, self-centered, poor sense of humor, negativity, someone who cant say no

Fictional Character whose personality you most resemble: no one off hand, I?m pretty unique. Maybe Monica from Friends

What I want in a partner: I think I kind of covered it under the Turn-ons. I want someone who can read me. Who is a close match to how I am. Someone who is confidant and open about how they feel. Who considers other?s around them. I love stimulating conversation. Someone who I can sit on the couch with and talk for hours to, or sit on the couch and not say a word for hours. A GOOD man, who appreciates what he has and doesn?t mind being spoiled. Who is the same in public as he is behind closed doors. Is personable and knows how to put others at ease. I think that about covers it. Physically I?m not too picky. I like someone who is a little bit thicker. A little bit taller. And a little bit older. With PRETTY HANDS though.

What I DONT want in a partner: Anyone recently paroled, any amatuer "photographers", anyone looking for a new mother for their 9 kids, Anyone who wants ME to come pick them up, any sugar daddies looking for a nice young, supple, female to spoil, other than that I'm keeping my options open.

So I changed my mind???? maybe you can say indecisiveness is one of my weaknesses too, oh well,

PM me!

• morty
    morty

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwww Ladies,

To bad I could have not cloned my hubby......lol...

He does have a single brother though...he enjoys women from the age of 29-39..

Morty of the***** I'm not single class but have been there******.....Patients is a virture!!!!

When your not looking, they will come in dozens to the door, that as been my experience with dating!!!!!!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    A excuse me ... I guess I've got a mail because of this sentence ... well I was not talking about asking for my pic. I'm sorry for the missunderstanding ...

Just for the record, the smart guy that mailed FrenchBaby wasn't me....but I'm sure there are a lot of guys here who wouldn't mind having a picture of you, you cutie!

• dh
    dh

an den

• Aztec
    Aztec
    PS: to add, I love Great Britain too (say no more).

Yeah Ray, we know...LOL!

~Azzy

• Puternut
    Puternut

Hi,

I am not also new to this forum, but also single now. I live in Washington State. I am self employed. I am a designer for 26 years. I am from European origin.

I am 6'4" 175 lbs. I am an ex witness. Been an elder for 19 years. Now moving on with life, I am in my 40's.

I love the outdoors, travel, cooking, dining, dancing.

Hobbies: Flying Cessna's, Scuba diving, Cooking ethnic foods, Art (I have online galleries).

There's so much to say in such a little box, so if you want to drop me a line, lemme know?

I would love to meet someone.............

• Purple
    Purple

Single and loving it but would like to hook up with people for friendship, going out having fun, not necessarily ties. Trouble is no one but me appears to live in Adelaide! It gets lonely at bars and clubs when you are the only one in the city, no entertainment, music or anything. I just sit alone at the bar, waiting for someone to serve me to get a drink. After an hour I figure well looks like no one is gunna serve me so I leave. Well after this happens at a few different pubs I go home. I get in the door and think DOH! I could of just helped myself! Turned on the jukebox myself and so on! Sheese talk about you died hair blonde moment!!!

Serioulsy, I dont like the club/pub scene but I love to laugh, enjoy myself and dance and the occassional drinky poo is not frowned upon! I am almost gulp... here goes, brace for impact...(in the unlikely event of an emergency put your head between your knees and kiss your bum goodbye!)...39 EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...now that didn't hurt too much did it chuckles??????

I work for Red Cross who are a real humanitarian organisation unlike another one I know that pretends it is but the name alone puts to bed that lie....I am working on a program that reconnects people to public transport to overcome isolation and such. Absolutley love it. I adore my family an dhave 7 nieces and nephews that are literally my life at the moment but I do want to change that somewhat.

I need some me time and need people to have fun. SO if by chance there is another person that lives in Adelaide who would like to meet for friendships sake and just enjoy themselves and not worry about ties and such lets get together and do coffee and not necessarliy each other

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit