Ex-JW Singles - Post Your Info Here!

by pettygrudger 102 Replies latest social relationships

• Aztec
    Aztec

Expat, you're going to hell you smarmy bastard! See you there!

Syn, I love you!

Luna, maybe I should hook up with you. You agree with me on more things than most guys...LOL!

~Aztec

• sandy
    sandy

Single,free and finally loving it!!!

27, Latina female, cute, average to thick body, sweet, open-minded, height - 5'4,

Out of the Org for good! (Don't tell my family. )

Oh yeah, I am from Southern California

• Badger
    Badger

Hmm...by my counts, the ladies outnumber the gents 3-1.

And great ladies they are...Where were you in my old congregation? We coulda got Df'd together.

Petty: how sweet of you to play cupid for us less fortunate.

Maybes: did you know your name could be a couplet?

Tink and Spunky: beautiful to be sure, but out with the info!

Aztec: I like it...but a Wings fan...It'll just have to be physical, then.

Sandy: 27, Latina female, cute, average to thick body, sweet, open-minded, height - 5'4: Are you trying to seduce me?

• 76crash
    76crash

I'm single and definitly looking! I find it hard to date, I sometimes feel like I'm carrying around this big secret and if I reveal it the guy will freak out. That is probably because that's what happened with the 2 relationships that I had outside the org. As for the 3 I had inside the org - I freaked out...

About me... I'm a cute 27 y/old blonde currently living in Southern California. What more do you need to know?

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Badg, you've done this before haven't you? lol

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

oh fer cripes sakes, what the hey.

alrighty, well i'm a 6' blonde hairless albino sasquatch. i hail from the land of cheese and beer. where the men think camo and snow boots are sexy. woohooo! an all around fun finder and trouble maker. very independent and i work to support myself. no kids, no pets, no serious baggage. i do come with one sister joined to me at the hip. i've been out just a little about 3 years now; i'm a fader. so far i've managed to keep my life balanced in order to keep my jw parents in it and still enjoy the rest of my 'wordly' family. i love to drink beer, laugh, have fun, and i'm hoping to get my own motorcycle this next spring. cross your fingers for me score!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Before I post any info I'll need a financial statement with 3 referrals from non relatives and the phone number of your last girlfriend.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Aztec, once again, you have me laughing so hard!

Petty, yes, I am crushed that you are not available.....oh, wait, neither am I. Oh well, a guy can dream.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I'm hoping this is taken as another "entertainment only" sort of topic.

Don't be deceived. The internet is the perfect tool for those who want to appear to be what they are NOT.

Those who are greedy can appear to be generous.

Those who are stupid can appear to be smart.

Those who are cowards can appear to be brave.

Those who are liars can appear sincere.

What I'm saying is that really really knowing someone takes many years.

YC

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hey I always tell the truth.

I am 40, bald, unemployed and live with my parents. I'm a real catch ladies, any takers out there?

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit