Ex-JW Singles - Post Your Info Here!

by pettygrudger 102 Replies latest social relationships

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Gadget we are neighboors ... !!! ... Still never went there ... There's a time for everything

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Okay, how come all the girls anywhere near my age live in California? What's up with that?

Ht: 5-11
    Wt.: 145
    Edjumication: Continuing (read my bio).
    Salary: Enough for a relaxed, non-consumerist life.
    Career: Building impossible things. Solving insoluble problems. Writing.
    Experience in WTS: Birth to 25.
    Time out: Three and a half months.
    How left: DA.

Strengths: Funny, smart, good-natured. In my life, I've had about 30 housemates (counting host families in Japan), which has taught me how to get along well with just about anyone. One of the strongest things about me is an absolutely unflagging optimism. I believe passionately that we can make it. We can do it. Any obstacle is surmountable. There is a way.

Weakness: Scatterbrained at times, like things tidy but have a hard time keeping them that way ("The entropy is strong with this one"), could eat Thai food every day of my life if allowed.

Hobbies: Writing, studying language, some sports (tennis and frisbee golf, maybe some volleyball), piano, hiking, taking ferry rides across the Sound for a walk and a bite to eat. Simple pleasures.

Turn-ons: Intellegence, dorkiness, quick wit, legs, straightforwardness, nice figure, down-to-earthness, you getting my humor, me getting yours.

Turn offs: Caustic sarcasm, arguing and taking it personal, pride in ignorance, not being willing to consider other views.

Fictional Character whose personality you most resemble: Hobbes (from Calvin and Hobbes).

What I want in a partner: I'm looking for someone who loves to learn and share new things, someone with a bright-eyed, positive view of life. I like a girl who can challenge me without being pushy, someone who is down-to-earth, real, honest, someone who takes care of herself and eats right. I like to be able to joke around without walking on eggshells, so I like a girl who is confident and good-natured.

PM me!

Seattle

• dh
    dh

hey seattleniceguy, you sound like a cool person, all the chicks should PM you, you got a good outlook on life, if i were really trying to describe myself properly it wouldn't be terribly dissimilar to what you wrote, but i would surely make a mess of it!

As for experience in jw land, i was born one and was until the age of 18ish, so 8 years out, family still are jw's back in England.

France is less than a day away, and i was only joking about the tongue thing, so please don't take offence babyface!!!

take it easy!

d'

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok so my hairless albino sasquatch twin already posted, I guess I better too...

I'm a Libra and a Goat. Which apparently means I have trouble making decisions but can see all sides of an issue, I like the arts and eat tin cans.

I like long walks off of short piers and fine dining in crap-hole resturants. I only drink my wine from cardboard boxes. I've been dominating monkeys since 1992.

I am going into education, which means if you are looking for a sugar mama please pass on. I'll be eating the crayons while in a sleeping bag under my desk. Everyone says I am wasting my talent by going into teaching, to which I say--"The world already has enough pigmentless wenches that catch flaming oranges in their teeth who ghost write for reality tv stars...my path lies with the future generations. I am a role model. Now fetch me my wrap Pepe!"

I can't keep running from my problems, because my problems are in much better shape. They also drive nicer cars and have perfect hair. By all indications my problems work in marketing.

I have a beagle. His name is Baines. That's right Baines. As in, "the idiot Baines".

I do love to read. Anything from Herbert the Timid Dragon to Me Talk Pretty One Day to Paradise Lost to Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. But if you ever catch me reading Stephen King you have full permission to beat me with my own shoes.

I love writing. Mostly short stories, plays, and horrid poetry that usually never survives the dust bin. *pimp* http://wobegon-girl.blogspot.com/

Most of this was post was sarcasm. If you missed that, please move along--nothing more to see here. I love to laugh. At myself and life in general. I am too laid back to care too deeply about much. Shiney objects distract me, politics and religion will keep me talking until my vocal cords give out. I love live music, painting, plays, art, drinking wine, cooking good food, and loads of animalistic sex. I'd like someone who finds me moderatly amusing and can hold his own in a good game of strip trivial pursuit.

Carry on.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Single now, but not looking for a relationship. Maybe just someone to go out for drinks with here in Seattle. I smoke, drink, cuss, am now 20 pounds overweight, and totally bitter. So, who wants to go tear up the town with me?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Dhammah :

1 day away ...
    yeah I know ... I was answering the jock in my own way but could have said much about :

Introduction Ooops !

hi,
    i just joined this forum and this is my first post, ...
    Personality: complicated
    Now the bigining of the end !

Are you happy and comfortable with life now? noHave you ever been? no

Now the best part of it !

Do you feel any less messed up now than then? noThen what?
    And now the "CAKE" !

it's all messed up, just different sorts of being messed up.
    So you're messed up? yes
    Well Please ... Can I answer myself those 2 last questions if you don't mind ??? ... Some people do hill you know ? Some people don't get too far on the "messed up" side

Whatever

Now let's really get into the subject :

< why the hell should i date you then? ...

That is when I feel to answer ... : "same question ?" why should I ? The introduction was quiet negative to me (not that funny) I mean just think about it, I knowing that I'm maybe messed up (LOL talk about objectivity) I'd rather look for someone who feels good anyway !!!
    AND HERE CAUTION PLEASE : Now you are talking !

< you shouldn't,

I would hate to be caught by someone who aware me that I shouldn't !!! ... Could have been a joke (but the entire post is quiet weird to me) ... Taste me but you shouldn't ... OH YES ? ... WHY ? ... When are you gonna tell Mr Marquis de Sad ? After the flood ... Hum ? ... (IF you don't mind I'll stay away)

< but it would be fun.

Well I'm ok to watch the video ! (from the biginning to the flood - so that I can have the whole story)

I was only joking about the tongue thing, so please don't take offence babyface!!!
    Take it easy !

No problem, I'm ok you know I just didn't answer ...

But I guess I've been rude ! on my first poste, Sorry I did it on purpose and that was mean, I know ... because I knew you would get over anyway ... I'm sure you know how to deal ... I took my own risk here in talking that way to you (our people could think I'm a bit too suspicious ... which is true ... about a lot of things (doesn't mean it is not true or true of course) I can't deny that ... or maybe think I'm truly mean ... ) So no danger for you here (you may even get support)

I hate the tong by the way I have to be in love to get there ! cause I may barf !
    And I'm not looking for anybody ... anyway so whatever ...

And now it's time for me to get on an other subject ... you should too (if you are new) lots of interesting stuff on this board ... ENJOY !!! ... and realised that most of the people are just NORMAL (far from being SICK !)

But that was a jock of course (but as detailed here, your post really made me thinking ...)

SeattleNiceGuy & MaybesBabies I guess you just need a phone call !!! (interesting : SNG ask for a pic you won't be dissapointed ! believe me on words !)

MaybesBabies 20 pounds overweight (LOL) before you get considared as obese you need to be at least 60 pounds overweight. I know some girls who where SO SKINI that even after they took more than 60 pounds just look like average (it's unfair but well not really nice to be too skini if you really think about it) 2 weeks of LOVE I'm sure you'll loose more than 20 pounds ! (I've said love not even sex. add sex and you'll get more muscles !!! Means that you will be able to eat more without taking 1 pound)

Now time to mind my own business ... SORRY !

• dh
    dh

haha! i'm not really looking for anyone anyway either, my post was fun to write, it wasn't meant to attract anyone, just thought... blah, no need to explain, i'm sure you understand.

one thing though, you took a lot of effort to write that last post so it must be love therefore there must be tongue.

normal eh.

right

dh'

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Ironically enough, I think I had contributed, or at least started a thread about this very topic some time ago.

Oh well.

I can't remember exactly when I posted 'something', but oh well, I can happily say I have encountered a pretty 'SPECIAL' someone.

So I can pretty much say: all is A-OK with Rayzorblade.

**PS: to add, I love Great Britain too (say no more).

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Dhamah : one thing though, you took a lot of effort to write that last post so it must be love therefore there must be tongue. normal eh.

you don't know me yet then ... LOL ... ok ... never mind but I have a nickname for you Cas-per (cute don't you think ?)

Welcome and ENJOY the board ...

PS : and ... tong or tongue (not the same to me / not the same place either) whatever again never mind
    Read you soon on an other topic.

• Robdar
    Robdar

5' 5 1/2"

122 lbs

Hair: Reddish Brown

Eyes: Blue/Green

Employment: Arts

Raised as a JW.

Escaped from the Tower 20 years ago. Did the fade.

Salary: Enough to have a good time and save some

Interests: Art, Travel, Acting, Writing, Poetry, History, World religions, Deep discussion, Sex

What turns me on: Intelligence, honesty, compassion, humor, honor, love for animals, a "can do" attitude, strong arms, nice butt,

Turn offs: Game players, liars, felons, bad tempers, slobs, know it alls and closed minds.

I want a partner who is unafraid to be themselves, a guy who enjoys intelligence in a woman, someone who likes to travel and can look good and be comfortable in jeans or a tux. This man should have a great sense of humor because we will be doing a lot of laughing. He should also be masculine enough to enjoy my femininity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit