Ex-JW Singles - Post Your Info Here!

by pettygrudger 102 Replies latest social relationships

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

JH, could be fun....

• luna
    luna

Ht: 5'8''

Wt.: Not fat, other than that...dunno..haven't weighed myself lately.

Edjumication:Life! (pretty much the same, Azzie)

Salary: 30K

Career: Computers (bleghh) But, ideally, i'd write or paint.

Experience in WTS: Birth to 19 years

Time out: 10 years

How left: Jumped out w/ both feet. Moved in w/ a guy.

Strengths: Sense of Humor, loyalty, good listener. (blah blah blah....I hate answering these questions)

Weakness: Shyness at times.

Hobbies: Art, Music, Writing, Photography, reading.....all that liberal arts stuff.

Turn-ons: A brain and a sardonic wit. (I'm going w/ your answer on this one, too, Azzie. That pretty much does it for me right there.)

Turn-offs: Show Offs, and really, really stupid people.

Fictional Character whose personality you most resemble: I'll let Odrade answer that one. I can't think of one. I'm sure she has one already thought up.

What I want in a partner: Someone who understands proper syntax. (HA! Again, Agree) Also, a sense of humor, and some sort of steadiness...but, still willing to have fun.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Ht: 5' 4"

Body type: Average

Experience in WTS: Birth to 20 years

Time out: 4 years

How left: Faded

Hobbies: yoga, reading, dancing to hip hop, head banging at concerts, having fun, LAUGHING!!

Turn-ons: intelligence, sense of humor

Turn-offs: stupidity, irresponsibility

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    yoga, reading, dancing to hip hop, head banging at concerts

Never thought I would see those two things together in one sentence.

Lets see here... 31 / 5' 11" / 170 / All around stud-muffin

• Sassy
    Sassy

Single but in a relationship (not looking)

• Odrade
    Odrade

Luna:

Ht: 5'8''

*snort*

Fictional Character whose personality you most resemble: I'll let Odrade answer that one. I can't think of one. I'm sure she has one already thought up.

Winnie the Pooh.)

hehe.

Odrade

• AlanB
    AlanB

Interesting idea, OK so in for a penny in for a pound. Last JW I went out with I married, what a great idea that turned out to be! Never been out with an Ex-JW on the one hand it would be good to be with someone who understands, on the other there is always the danger they may get dragged back in.

Anyone interested in the UK drop me a line. Ht: 5' 8"

Wt.: Slim to Average

Education: A levels & Professional Qualifications.

Salary: UK Average.

Career: Project Manager in IT Experience in WTS: 25 years, from around 4 to 29 .

Time out: 8 years and counting.

How left: Went to live in excile.

Strengths: Positive, Enthusiastic, Loyal, Honest, Open Minded, Lively and Enquiring Mind (which went down a storm at the KH <g>).

Weakness: Wine, Women & Song.

Hobbies: Travel, Exploring, Good Food, Fine Wine, Ales, Music technology, Live Bands, Skiing.

Turn-ons: Intellegence, Eyes every time.

Turn offs: Negaitive attitudes

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    What I want in a partner: Someone who understands proper syntax.

That is all! Noone matches up with me eh?

Mwaaahh!

Expatbrit

• SYN
    SYN

I don't have a clue what my "numbers" are in any other system except Metric, so you guys'll just have to use a calculator! Ht: 180cm Wt.: 60kg (just call me pencil boy!)

Education: High School...school of hard knocks too...

Salary: Not telling! But roughly equivalent to what a street sweeper earns in the US

Career: Graphics Programming, but I'd like to get into writing professionally, too. Experience in WTS: About 14, 15 years.

Time out: 4 years+

How left: Rebelled against Congregation, parents, they totally didn't see it coming, dude. Maybe it was the peroxided hair that gave it away!

Strengths: I make damn good Thai Chicken Strips. Also, I can rant on about the nervous tics of assorted Governing Body members for absolutely ages. My mom told me that all women really like to see that in their man, being able to do GB nervous-tic rants.

Weakness: Not wine (I don't touch alcohol), but definitely women and song. More of the former than the latter though. How can song be a weakness? Probably only if you do too much karoake.

Hobbies: Oh, loads of things. Writing, wiring up circuit boards, robots, reading anything I can lay my grubby little paws on, currently learning how to play a guitar!

Turn-ons: Smart ladies. Pillow-talk is very important to me.

Turn offs: Hmmm. BO is a big one, as well as close-minded, blinkered sorts. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm taken but I just had to give my info:

Hair: Blue

Watch: Timex

Cheese: Swiss

Bellybutton: deep

Toes: 10

Number: 7

Measurements: 7 inches

Share this

Google+