Ex-JW Singles - Post Your Info Here!

by pettygrudger 102 Replies latest social relationships

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

OxHam-

It's funny that you misspelled a word but want to be an English teacher.

• heathen
    heathen

description --- Tall dark and handsome

interests--- making women horny

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Jeezum crow. So I made a spelling error? Just because I'm an English major doesn't mean I've perfected every aspect of the language. I thought part of the reason we left the duds is because we all got sick of having to conform to their standards of perfection. Didn't we all get sick of that?

Besides, have you seen the curriculum to become an English teacher? I've had only two classes that cover grammar, and one of those was optional. You have to take as many courses in physical science, economics, and even P.E, and whatnot, as you do English courses. So it's not like we're trained that well either.

Cut me some slack.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Another thing, to get into the school of education, I needed a 2.75 cumulative GPA, but only a 2.5 in English. Tell me that makes sense.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am single. Looking for the woman of my dreams !

• little1
    little1

I'm not an ex-JW but I dated a JW for 3 years-am I disqualified? Of course he told everyone we were "just friends" although we slept together frequently-wonder if he did that with all his friends!??

I came here looking for knowledge and found a great bunch of folks. I've read you all on many topics. Am I looking for another love conection---maybe, maybe not. I'm not desperate, but I'd like friendship and companionship. I'm 5' 2, eyes of blue. Like intelligent conversation, art, DANCING, humor and anything outdoor. Airplanes are a weakness, too.

Fictional character I most resemble? Lucy from Charlie Brown-"I'm not a pessimist! I'm a realist!"

little1

• rem
    rem

Single, but taken for the moment.

height: 5'9 on a good hair day

weight: 145 lbs

occupation: Network Engineer for a bankrupt telecommunications giant (WorldCom anyone?)

salary: good to very good

location: beautiful San Francisco, CA (Just bought a new condo, yay!)

eyes: depends on what I'm wearing, but usually blue or green

favorite team: don't watch sports

interests: philosophy, science, music/song writing (play guitar), golf, tennis, biking, hiking, camping, snowboarding, learning the SF public transportation system

turn ons: gorgeous, intelligent women

turn offs: dumb, ugly guys

favorite food: anything spicy (thai, indian, mexican, hunan, etc.)

jw experience: born in, MS until 23. been out for 4 or 5 years now. formally disassociated, but my family is cool with everything.

anything else you wanna know about me?

rem

• shamus
    shamus

Name: Shamus

Height: 3 Foot 1.

Weight: 12 pounds

Skin: Fuzzy

Eyes: Big

Hair: Black and stands on end.

Income: $1.00 per day, for taking the trash out at hoopers store.

Dislikes: When Ernie bothers me.

Looking For: Anything...

Please email: [email protected]

I enjoy sexy talk, too.

• pamkw
    pamkw

I am single and would love to find someone. But it will have to wait until my son grows up. I don't have to time to give to a relationship. If one came my way, I would give it a good try.

Pam

• caspian
    caspian

Vital Statistics:

1. Yorkshire and Proud of it

2. Could eat for England

3. I would love to sleep 18 hours a day, but work only lets me sleep 6 hours Grrrrrrrrr

4. Almost single..........waiting for "decree absolute" at the end of this month.

5. Wears Geeky suits for work

6. 6ft 3" in my socks

7. Also have holes in my socks with my little toe poking out

Telephone Number 1 800 SADGEEKYBLOKE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit