Major congregational quake in Southern California

by Hecce 182 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"They are having the wool pulled over their eyes- and they don't even realize it."

I agree. Flippers post was interesting. We are looking forward to watching the upcoming shi* storm hit WT.

One thing we have noticed about most JW's (or just people in general). They don't "get it" until it has an impact on them.

We have family that lives in a small town. Going 10 miles anywhere in town in stressful for them. If they sell off their KH, they will melt. Getting them to a KH would be a miracle. Especially if THEY have to drive further.

Let's see how their faith is tested when this happens. Stay tuned!

Now that the "big boys" are tucked away snug in NY, things are starting to get interesting.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

It just dawned on me...

A while back the LDC requested addresses of all publishers in each congregation to many of the congregations in our area. Of course, we sent it in not questioning what the data was for. We were later summoned to a meeting with all the elders from these congregations. The data was to see which congregations would benefit most from the new KH that would be going up through the LDC arrangement. It was interesting to see how they mapped out and color coded each home. (The showed it to us on screen)

I wouldn't doubt it if this data was collected from all congregations through the LDC arrangement - thus no official watchtower letter. Perhaps they are using all this information for the purpose of sell offs, rather than new construction.

Did any other congs. have to send in publisher addresses?

• Landy
    Landy
    LANDY- I'm not at liberty to give out my source on the Bank of America information as I was told to keep my source confidential - however this person is in the industry and is reliable. You may be able to google this info- I don't know, you'll have to check it out. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Nothimg immediately apparent on Google so you'll have to forgive me for treating that as hearsay and taking it with a massive pinch of salt.

• millie210
    millie210
    ab.ortega
    It just dawned on me...
    A while back the LDC requested addresses of all publishers in each congregation to many of the congregations in our area. Of course, we sent it in not questioning what the data was for. We were later summoned to a meeting with all the elders from these congregations. The data was to see which congregations would benefit most from the new KH that would be going up through the LDC arrangement. It was interesting to see how they mapped out and color coded each home. (The showed it to us on screen)
    I wouldn't doubt it if this data was collected from all congregations through the LDC arrangement - thus no official watchtower letter. Perhaps they are using all this information for the purpose of sell offs, rather than new construction.
    Did any other congs. have to send in publisher addresses?

I dont know the answer to that but it would be easy for the congregation secretary to forward that information with publishers not even being aware.

The Secretary could use the information collected when they gathered everyones addresses and phone numbers in case of hurricanes or earthquakes or other natural disasters.

You were even supposed to provide the names and phone numbers of next of kin or a contact person out of your state or area.

That would give them a huge data base that is already on file.

• Ivebeenduped
    Ivebeenduped

Hi guys

I'm still in. The publisher address information was also requested here in the Caribbean. The reasons given were to know where the brothers lived in times of natural disaster, how best to distribute elders and ms and to see which publishers live outside the territory of their congregation......it all makes sense now.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Huh, so it's not just in northern Alberta.
    Interesting.

More info please.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    landy: Nothimg immediately apparent on Google so you'll have to forgive me for treating that as hearsay and taking it with a massive pinch of salt.

Lol! What??

Is this the new standard? Information must appear on google to be considered accurate?

Don't be ridiculous

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Is this the new standard? Information must appear on google to be considered accurate?"

It will all come out in due time. Like "meat in due season." lol

Sit and wait folks. Karma will kick in. I have seen it over and over in my lifetime.

• Hecce
    Hecce

It seems that the announcement meeting was held yesterday at one of the local Assembly Halls and it was more than one session. From what I heard the gathering of information has been going on for some time but it looks like the elders of some of the congregations dissolved are not too happy. This could be expected and there is not much that they can do, they will get over.

• Landy
    Landy
    Lol! What??
    Is this the new standard? Information must appear on google to be considered accurate?
    Don't be ridiculous

No, but with no independent verification it's only hearsay - and to be honest it doesnt sound very likely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit