Major congregational quake in Southern California

by Hecce 182 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

A lot of the "consolidations" in Ohio? Interesting!

• janusfulcrum
    janusfulcrum

The Youngstown congos would be in addition to the ones I heard about, one being Loudenville and the other somewhere north of Cambridge. So that makes 8 in ohio now. Im led to believe more will be announced this week or next.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Wow what we see going on here is a going out business fire sale just warming up!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

This might be a good time to start taking teaching books from the carts again and putting them in the trash it might help to close more kingdom halls even faster

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Thanks janusfulcrum!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The Branch is looking at every KH, Assembly Hall, living space for Special Pioneers, and any other property (at least in the southern U.S.). LDCs are meeting to discuss consolidation, maintenance, eliminating redundancies, etc.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Scenic Viewer - "...Wouldn't 'rapid growth' mean that more KHs are needed, not fewer, which will be the direct result of merging?"

Not anymore, evidently.

Add it to the ever-expanding list of english-language words the Org has redefined to suit their needs.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Awesome news for the Buckeye State! Maybe my hall will be dissolved. We only average about 50-60 a meeting. The funny thing is that we share a hall with a congregation that is twice our size.
  • millie210
    millie210

I am still trying to figure out how all of this fits with the big letter that was read to elders at a special meeting about the building work ramping up.

Wasnt that in January of 2015?

It was followed immediately but a full reduction and a pull back.

The only answer I can think of on my own is that there is some vying for control over future courses of action up at headquarters.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

This is a no brainer for the Org. It's not only financial, but also for appearances. By consolidating, Jdubs will begin to see full KHs during meetings, and this will have a positive effects on people's minds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit