Major congregational quake in Southern California

by Hecce 182 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hecce
    Hecce

From the rumors, it was presented as using the KHs more efficiently; congregations are sized for a 75% meeting attendance. The discussion about financial factors clashes with the fact that the majority of the halls are in suburban areas, not really commercially attractive.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huh, so it's not just in northern Alberta.

Interesting.

• flipper
    flipper

HECCE- Interesting thread, thanks for posting it. This trend is happening everywhere right now- especially in the United States as I have been made aware of numerous kingdom halls going up for sale in Washington, California, etc. My son in law ( a JW ) expressed concern that in his little mountain community congregation - that the elders were saying there isn't enough money to do repairs so the WT Society was telling his elders to consider selling the kingdom hall property and building.

This annoyed him as he told me then he and my daughter would have to drive 30 miles south or 30 miles north to just attend the nearest kingdom hall ! He just shook his head - not seeming too fond of the idea.

I truly believe we are going to see the " true dishonest colors " and greed come forth very visibly with the WT leaders in the next 5 years or so. This organization is being hammered with child abuse lawsuits all over the world, and WT Society's credit rating has gone to shit with Bank of America who blackballed them for defaulting on construction loans, which probably means they cannot get credit with other major lenders now for construction. Which is another reason they've had to stop construction all over the world and send workers home- except of course not their upstate New York facility - that's priority where the " big boys " will live - so it's considered more important.

These WT leaders are such dishonest weasels it's not even funny. And the sad thing about it - is rank & file JW's are none the wiser. They are having the wool pulled over their eyes- and they don't even realize it. Really a tragedy

• Landy
    Landy
    and WT Society's credit rating has gone to shit with Bank of America who blackballed them for defaulting on construction loans, which probably means they cannot get credit with other major lenders now for construction.

Interesting. Any lInks/verification of that?

• sparky1
    sparky1

JEHOVAHNOMICS 101:

Jehovah's Theocratic Accountant says:

GROWTH = Building new Kingdom Halls and expanding; hence Jehovah's Blessing!

GROWTH = Selling old Kingdom Halls and consolidating; hence Jehovah's Blessing!

http://youtu.be/qw-yn2RLcu0

• flipper
    flipper

LANDY- I'm not at liberty to give out my source on the Bank of America information as I was told to keep my source confidential - however this person is in the industry and is reliable. You may be able to google this info- I don't know, you'll have to check it out

• compound complex
    compound complex

Mr. Flipper:

Greetings.

Reading your comments with interest. I don't know anything about finance. I just assumed -- wrong thing to do -- that with big bucks, WT wouldn't need loans for their work. Of course, well-to-do people I know have mortgages.

Not asking for what you cannot disclose.

Thanks, as ever, for your perspective on things . . .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    flipper - "...WT Society's credit rating has gone to shit with Bank of America who blackballed them for defaulting on construction loans, which probably means they cannot get credit with other major lenders now for construction..."

Holy shit.

This is news.

EDIT: F**k with "Satan's World", you risk getting f**ked back. :smirk:

• Hecce
    Hecce

flipper

Not disputing your information, historically I have seen the WT dealing almost entirely with JP Morgan and not much with Bank of America. I am not that savvy on finances and I am pretty sure that some of our learned friends will post additional information on this.

Peace out

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Hecce - "...historically I have seen the WT dealing almost entirely with JP Morgan..."

Can't help but wonder if - in recent years - that arrangement became somewhat... problematic. :smirk:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPMorgan_Chase#Controversies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit