Coronavirus Positive

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Dear Snare&Racket

I hope you are recovering well. Thankyou for the care you are taking of others, and thanks for the excellent info.

(Late response; I didn’t see this thread, until now.)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Bumping this because it has been TOO LONG since we heard back from Snare...........

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I just learnt about zing and now i`m reading this ? Your right DOC it has been TOO LONG !

I do hope he is alright ? and not another victim.

• Listener
    Listener

I hope he is okay also.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I was worried too, and looked at his comments. When he was on day 10 he commented on this thread and said he was still doing better. Last time he commented was 3 days after that on other subjects. I'm taking that as a good sign... we know it isn't concrete, but it is something. Here's hoping he is doing well, donating some antibodies, and just too darn busy to comment!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If anybody here knows snare`s real name and where he worked then maybe they could make some enquiry`s for us.

It seems way out of character for him not to post while we are all concerned for his welfare ?

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5698826869407744/have-you-isolated-yourself-because-virus?page=3#6225123135717376

On this link zing posted all the preventive measures he took. Looks like the virus is in the air. Else zing would have not got it. Will miss the lengthy comments of zing.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ZILGEE:

Not to hijack the thread:

I read that link about Zing and he took more precautions than I do!!! ..So, just what is the public supposed to believe about how the virus is transmitted?? I just wear a mask, no gloves, I confess that I do not use hand sanitizer..I just wash hands dozens of times, do an alcohol wipedown of every surface plus keys, etc.

Getting back to the OP: I hope that SNARE&RACKET is doing well.

• waton
    waton

Yes we hope for the best, and remember, that he curtailed his share in "wtBtS inc's life saving work" to actually heal people, extend their life. so: we hope s&r will be able to continue on that noble practical mission. yet: " sacrifices have to be made" , and no greater love has he, ----

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

There is still no update about him. 😭

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit