Coronavirus Positive

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

S&R, Hope you will escape from this onslaught too. like your rising above the wt " no university for you" trap you chronicled here.

I wish the best to all jws like you , that followed their good instincts, and are now health care workers. The only life saving work that is being done by the r&f, , that wt could undeservedly boast of.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As an emergency doc. you are one of the heroes of this time... stay safe and recover, we need you.!

After reading this thread I went back and read some of your earlier posts and I am amazed. What you have achieved is awesome

My humble thanks to you and all your colleagues.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks very much for solid information. Wishing you a speedy recovery and thanks for your work on the front line.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Snare, there are reams of info about this...everywhere. This is the most objective, informative and practical piece I have seen. Well done, I feel we have all benefitted from your experience.

Get well soon and heed your own advice please, get on the blower if things deteriorate. Get well soon!

Also keep in touch, you have us concerned. I for one would like to know you are better.

Edited to add. Thanks for your self-sacrificing service, we all owe all of you.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey Snare--i didnt know youre in the UK.

wishing you a full and speedy recovery. We need you !

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks for your advice Snare, and I hope you make a quick and full recovery to help others.

I now wonder if/when the authorities will ban all public transport & taxis which are veritable nurseries for such a deadly virus. 'Planes are still bringing thousands of people (untested) from all over the world into Heathrow Airport every day - including from the USA, Italy, China & the far east. https://www.heathrow.com/arrivals

In the UK, If just going for a drive in your car either alone or with your family is dangerous, surely travelling on 'planes and other forms of transport (with air-conditioning!) with strangers is even more so?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sorry to hear you've got it! I will anxiously await updates.

Two of our kids (adults) are in healthcare and one has volunteered to work the COVID19 cases so that fellow workers who have small children need not put them at risk. I'm sure you followed all the protocol on safety and yet, here you are infected. Thus I worry about our kids who deal with sick people on a daily basis.

• Listener
    Listener

Get well soon and thank you for all your information.

Take care.

• tiki
    tiki

Thank you so much for posting this. I personally am appalled that there are people actually believing this is a political plot (USA), then I know of those in denial that it is no big deal, just another flu..... It is a big deal and the containment is dependent on individual discretion.

Stay healthy everyone....

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon. Also, thank you so much for risking yourself to help others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit