Coronavirus Positive

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thank you so much for the info. They say knowledge is power, and in this case, it can lessen fear as well.

Wishing you a speed and complete recovery. Thank you for all you're doing to help others at work, and for helping us understand a bit better what is actually going on.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Thank you! On our news they were saying that they have all these dead bodies and they can't use them for organ transplants due to the virus. So many patients in need of a transplant and they can't get it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@snare&racket:

Hope you recover soon!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

@newsheep

Tests have shown that people dying with CV19 still have the virus propagating and shedding even after passing away.

Dead bodies remain contagious. Loved ones can’t say goodbye and can’t even see the body in person.

As an aside, this means that CV19 +ve patient organs can’t be used for donation which is another tragic element to this disease. I read that bodies have remained contagious up to 32days + and obviously for organ transplant they need to be obtained immediately after passing away.

This virus is not to be taken lightly, it is no conspiracy, it is no media hype or staged political agenda. The virus has no prejudice and is so very real.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

@the fall guy

Now I see your insincere agenda by your posts and reply to mine asking about flights.

No you have not cracked a global conspiracy, it is well know that international flights persist and continue to get people to their countries of residence. I had family return from abroad on Sunday.

It is summarised well here;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/travel/2020/mar/24/coronavirus-travel-updates-which-countries-have-restrictions-and-fco-warnings-in-place

For those that don’t follow @the fall guys posts about the COVID19 being hype and a conspiracy, I passed on my personal experience from tonight. My partner is a nurse in charge in a U.K. city university hospital. She is half way through her night shift and tonight they have intubated more people in her half shift than they do in an average year.

Healthy adults, children, doctor and nurses and healthcare staff are dying!

This conspiracy bullshit is offensive!

You aren’t one step ahead of the illuminati or everyone else! The JW’s do not offer special knowledge about life’s mysteries and neither does the internet!

Your words may cost lives, the most dangerous thing about offering opinion is that people may listen! This applies to you too!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SNARE & RACKET:

I hope you are coming along and thank you for your first-hand information.

When you talk about media hype or staged political agenda, I live in the US and never believed that and I think many people just didn’t know HOW contagious it is...We are learning, sadly, and I think the news is taking on a more somber or respectful tone with the reality hitting close to home.

Please get better soon!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Get some rest snare, yes there are idiots who come to forum as well unfortunately.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hope all goes well with your recovery.

How do you think you obtained it? Insufficient PPE? I work for a hospital system as well, we (luckily) haven’t yet seen any nurses/doctors get sick but we are opening 6 more emergency areas for a total of ~300 beds w/ ventilators across the system, converting part of the children’s hospital into an ED for pediatric subjects. We also got told that presence across the entire hospital requires PPE at all times.

Some research suggest it is an airborne pathogen (not just transferred via droplets), I’m just wondering if there is anecdotal evidence that would suggest even more strict protocols on movement and PPE within the hospital.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Snare & Racket,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I didn't realize you were a doctor and all medical professionals are heroes in my book during normal times and especially now. Thanks for providing the first hand account.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Good to hear from you S&R! Please keep us updated on your health and progress, and thanks for the feedback, tips, and advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit