Coronavirus Positive

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

You are a hero and obviously raised children who are hero's.

Thank you for your wise words and your clear and concise understanding of this disease. We hope to have your wisdom and experience on going.

Your a bright light in a dark forest.

When the Society speaks about new light I will look past them and see you.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Thank you much! Very informative. Wish you a speedy recovery.

• millie210
    millie210

Such good advice and links at a time when we are all desperate for accurate, calmly given information.

You are an amazing person and a true healer.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Thanks

Sinus? That is perpetual in a dry area. Wife has the croak, sniffles, headache, sore throat. But that started in Nov. Coming and going

• carla
    carla

Thank you for the info and your hard work on the front lines. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Thank you all for the kind words.

If you live on planet earth, you have to get this virus and survive it, a roll of the dice we must all experience. I am 39 and have no medical history. I am day 7 now and still no shortness of breath, but it is something that can come from nowhere so I remain vigilant. Day 6/7 to 12/13 seem to be the dangerous time period according to the data.

I have a small finger sats probe from university to keep an eye on my O2 requirements, I have made my partner leave whilst I am sick, she is a nurse, a sister in a medical emergency unit. So as I am on my own, its important to be extra vigilant and safe. If I get ANY indication of respiratory issues, I will be calling an ambulance, no ambiguity. I say this in the hope it communicates what we would hope you would all do too.

I'm aware of the treatments being discussed globally. As doctors we stubbornly attempt to remain skeptical until there is real evidence on them. So as I was asked..... No, I'm not taking Hydroxychloroquine and would not expect to receive it without evidence it is effective and safe via a significantly large study. My patients deserve this as much as I do. There is currently no ICU data and in 22 patients a study could only say viral load was reduced. We await the New York studies etc eagerly. We have dedicated our lives to make humans well, I assure you, we want a treatment ASAP so we can save more lives. Conspiracy theories about concealing treatments etc are just highly insulting at a time when the job is hard enough as it is.

With regard to antibody rich plasma... now is a good time to make sure any advance directives about blood/products you may have given your doctor in the past are still how you feel.

Personally,,I'm doing well, I sincerely just want to be symptom free so I can get back to work. It isn't a pleasant experience and I would likely be considered mildly symptomatic.

Our local stadium has been converted to a 2000 bed field hospital manned by the army. WATCH what your government is doing in preparation to get an inkling of where this is going.

Lastly, this is not clinical/medical and simply my own reading and findings.....beware the data from communist and dictatorial countries. The data seems to not correlate with nations ....less constrained regarding truth. If you look hard enough the truth is finding its way out however.

China reported a maximum of 130 deaths in a day and a total of 3 to 4 thousand deaths in Wuhan. Week two and we have more deaths a day in the UK and photos of urns arriving at funeral homes indicate about 40,000 deaths in Wuhan alone.

Hearing that China have 'conquered' the virus.... leaves me uncomfortable. Also the methods they are using are outrageous.

Some interesting things I have seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fsidSOJMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNeTWX7WgwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo81j6o97Z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0jWzQI7TyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U1VYck6KOo

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Thanks very much for taking the time and energy for these advise. Hope to hear that you are completely recovered soon

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hang in there S & R. I'm sure you will update us as you recover. Hats off to you front line folks!

just saying!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear snare&racket:

Thank you for what you've shared and done to help your fellowman, either up close and personal or from afar, as in this helpful post.

Cases are now growing in my California county. The situation is becoming very personal.

Love,

CC

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Here’s wishing you a quick recovery and may you continue in good health to help and advise all those still struggling to cope with this horrible disease.

thank you again for your advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit