Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• atomant
    atomant
    l wonder what the 12 apostles would say when presented with their gift. Thanks topshelf you know your spirits.
  • fulano
    fulano

I would be interested in Knowing to what congregation Morris is assigned to and when is their meeting, as GB members are famous for not showing up at their local meetings (exept J. Barr ). If he has his meeting on sunday morning it would be even more interesting.

Those who suggested the bottles might be for a celebration, Gilead etc. Forget it. Buying alcohol with Watchtower money is a sin.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    stan livedeath: So where do you guys think this will lead?

Most are wondering how the GB leadership & WT legal are handling this.

Wouldn't it be a scream if Toxic Tony has lawyered-up...and therein lies the hang-up!

• Simon
    Simon

"lawyered-up" ?

I think this crap is done.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There sure is a lot over speculation about this event, such as Anthony buying the booze from WTS's money which is highly unlikely.

He has money from his family, maybe more than any other GB member right now., no big deal.

The point to take in here is the hypocrisy of one the most spiritual /righteous man in the entire JWS organization buying a lot of expensive hard liquor, then putting it into a expensive Cadillac that he owns.

............ it just reeks of hypocrisy

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

I would bet dollars to donuts that this expensive scotch is the preferred drink of the entire Governing Body. They are all sipping on this stuff during all their scriptural discussions of what New Light to introduce to the flock. This type of alcohol run is most likely done every 2 weeks. 8 men that are self medicating can go through a dozen bottles of this in no time. It was Tonyโ€™s turn to get it and he got caught with his pants down. The next Governing Body member that has to make the run, you can rest assured he will have a change of plans. They probably are paranoid and feel all the apostates have staked out every liquor store in a 30 mile radius from the Warwick compound.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes one can expect AM is sharing his booze with his close buddies of the GB.

Go for swim at the HQ pool, then a hot sauna or a Jacuzzi, then up to AM room for some Scotch with the wife.

• LV101
    LV101

This is hilarious -- a great thread/good comedic entertainment (I've learned some booze terms so educational, too) and I thank all of you for the laughs.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

After a long day of being a judgemental, condescending, arrogant, self righteous asshole.

sit down and relax with some expensive Scotch whiskey to get you blottotoed.

.......its the godly thing to do for the upmost righteous ones

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I remember being at Bethel in the sauna in the Office complex with a bunch of other new boys after playing basketball.

Sydlik came in and told us all to leave and get ready for the family study... fucking prick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit