The currently missing 'Titan' submarine. What do you think?

by SydBarrett 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidqun
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Syd: modern media does work something like that. No need to organize anything, the White House Comms is a revolving door staffed by media executives and media companies are staffed with political operatives. You can easily find how many Clinton and Obama and now even Biden’s ex staff work at media companies at all levels.

They don’t have to talk directly, there are dark Twitter accounts that people can follow. It’s how SuperPAC communicate with candidates and synchronize the message, there will be a “public” message appearing somewhere in a dark corner of the candidates website and then the SuperPAC somehow finds and amplifies this. It’s why sometimes candidate websites will have a weird section with tons of B-Roll and pictures that make no sense as advertisement, they can then be taken by a SuperPAC for high quality advertisement without ever needing to talk to or do a shoot with the candidate.

This is true for both sides, plenty of people have uncovered some of these accounts, webpages and backchannels, all legal because they’re public (if you know where to look)

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Although it's now too late---> STOCKTON RUSH could've built the Titan similar to The Flying Sub as shown/used in "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea" TV series (broadcasted on ABCTV Network in the 1960s). I'm referring to that because although this item is a fictional one, the design and parameters of this vessel are one, IMPHO, which looked much more well-built/indestructible and first plus foremost SAFE! In fact, Rush--instead of RUSHING in respect to design and construction--could've and should've consulted submersible experts such as JAMES CAMERON plus other submariners. Since he wanted to take the VERY CHEAP way out, he forfeited his own life and those of the passengers. My heart really goes out to 19-year-old Suleman Dawood, who had strong misgivings about accompanying his father on this ill-fated expedition in the first place. 😥🙏🏼

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

could've built the Titan

Nahh. Too expensive and too heavy and not doable. The hull must have been built with a steel alloy or at least titanium. My guess without doing the math is a hull 7+ inches thick, seamless with no windows. When I read carbon fiber??????!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it. Without doing much thinking who in his right mind would go to the bottom of the ocean in carbon fiber. Don’t these billionaires have google?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

As a matter of fact, Canadian Coast Guard found the remains of the Titan (along with PRESUMED HUMAN REMAINS):

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/28/americas/titan-submersible-debris-st-johns/index.html

🤨

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett
    "along with PRESUMED HUMAN REMAINS):"

Whatever remains they find will be something like this mixed with seawater:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit