Tennis Controversy in Australia

by smiddy3 80 Replies latest social physical

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe
    Vidqun , Everyone take some personal time and look into this for your self. We are not in the Cult anymore and no longer must beleive whatever is posted on this forum.

The death figures you posted for the UK for those vaxed are false.

I personally know of 5 freinds and family who have dies of CV-19. All were not vaxed.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Ducatijoe, you believe what you want.

I personally know of 5 freinds and family who have dies of CV-19. All were not vaxed.

I also know of many people that died that were not vaxxed. But I also know of many people that died because of the vax. If you vax a person having natural immunity (already having antibodies against COVID) you cause the person's immune system to go into overdrive, causing an accute auto-immune response by attacking his/her own cells. This causes blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, etc.

But all said and done, I appreciate constructive criticism. If there is something wrong with what I post, do point it out. Bring your alternative version to the fore that we can see it with our own eyes and debate it. Most of us are interested in the truth. The alternative, Mass Formation Psychosis.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Allowing him to stay or even give him an opportunity to stay, sends two messages one for the influential money makers and another for the average citizen.

"What`s good for the goose is good for the gander"

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Smiddy, I agree. Now is the time for the Australian public to make their voices heard.

Just heard Novak won his case and is allowed to play. A win for freedom, informed consent and natural immunity.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Who or what rules this country ? Money / Influence / Sportspeople ?

Other tennis players have left the Country accepting the rules and regulations as they understood it.

Novak has boasted about his anti Vacc stance ,doesn`t wear a mask in public places ,he`s an arrogant prick.

I hope he `s booed off the court if he does actually play .

Shame on Sco Mo PM, Dan Andrews Vic PM , and Australian Tennis Assoc.,none of them have any balls.

Come to Australia it`s a free for all .{ if you have money and influence that is }

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Australia made to look foolish over government's handling of Novak Djokovic visa

This headline (this morning, Sydney time) on the government owned media service says it all. The amateurs who run this country screwed up. Why? I cant offer a reason, except that there are elections due shortly.

If you want to read more, check this link: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-11/australia-made-to-look-foolish-over-handling-djokovic-visa/100748724

• Island Man
    Island Man

No-Vaxx Joker-Vick

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

No independent judiciary in Australia, the minister being able to overrule the court at any time. If that is the case, the Australian government cannot be viewed as a true democracy, where state and judiciary work independently of one another. So there are no checks and balances to reign in the Australian state. If I listen to their pronouncements, they are well on their way to become a tyrannical dictatorship. Going back to their roots. They started off as a penal colony and will end up as such.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Vidqun:

"If you vax a person having natural immunity (already having antibodies against COVID) you cause the person's immune system to go into overdrive, causing an accute auto-immune response by attacking his/her own cells. This causes blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, etc."

I have a question.

When you were spending years at medical school, and then years studying immunology, did you discover that your statement applies to all vaccines, or simply the covid vaccine?

It's just that you seem pretty sure about what you are claiming.

Because you are obviously a world expert, why are so many of us alive that had chicken pox, measles, mumps etc, and then, had booster shots later in life even though according to you, we no doubt had natural immunity? I don't remember my immune system going into overdrive and don't remember developing pericarditis or anything else. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones.

Care to explain?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Joey jojo, I will answer to the best of my ability. Not an easy subject to put in lay terms. Let me know if you are unclear of something or don't understand what I am saying.

To start off with, the COVID vaccines are not vaccines but gene therapy. The definition in dictionaries has been changed recently, if you want to look it up.

In the olden days vaccines worked on the basis of attenuating a bacterium or virus by inactivating it or killing it. The attenuated virus/bacterium or parts of it is injected into a person. His/her immune system is trained by these to recognize and react to the real thing. The RNA vaccines do not work on this basis at all. You can look it up.

When a person encounter the virus, his/her immune system manufactures antibodies. These control the virus and eventually kill it. Now when injecting this person with the COVID vaccine, causing his cells to manufacture spike proteins, of course his immune system is going to react by instituting an immune response. A person that has never come in contact with the virus, will manufacture antibodies against the spike proteins in order to recognize the real thing and act against it. (By the way, the spike protein of the variants have mutated to such an extent that it is virtually a new virus and unrecognizable by the immune response of a vaccinated person, thus the so-called "breakthrough infections" found in vaccinated people.)

But the immune system of a person that had previous contact with the virus is also going to react. Problem is, his cells are now producing spike protein with the help of the vaccine. His primed immune system will immediately start attacking these cells producing spike protein, thus the damage to arteries and veins, causing blood clots, and attacking heart muscle, etc. Remember all your cells are now producing spike protein.

Here's an article on the danger of vaccines, especially COVID vaccines. It goes into ADE (Antibody-dependent Infection Enhancement). This is something that did occur in past vaccines where the vaccine killed more people than the illness. Now Coronavirus vaccines are especially prone to this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8438590/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit