She's here and early! 27 weeks 1day.

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• cha ching
    cha ching

Congratulations and hang in there!

My friend (the young grandmother in her 40's) had a granddaughter born to her very early (can't remember how early) but she spent months in the ICU, she turned out to be a very feisty, cute little girl that she loved.

I hope the best for you, kudos to the loving, skilled nurses and doctors!

cha ching

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy!

Beautiful baby with a lovely name.

• dbq407
    dbq407

congrats. A friend of mine had a situation very similar to yours 16 years ago. She is also named Isabella and doing perfectly fine today :) She fit in the palm of his hand when she was born and weighed around 2 lbs if i remember right.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Thanks everyone! They just put her on CPAP so we will see how she does. She deceled twice but then was ok. If CBC comes back ok they can start breastmilk.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Congratulations! She is so precious.

xxxx

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations Darknight757. I really hope everything goes well and she continues to thrive. The support that medical science can offer premature babies is amazing. Please keep us updated.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Congratulations to you and your wife and new daughter♥♥♥

We have friends who are twin sisters, a couple of amazon women. They were born extremely premature, 17 years ago. Nobody would ever guess!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Keep us posted on her progress!

• freddo
    freddo

Keeping fingers (and everything else) crossed so that all continues to go well!

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Thanks for sharing with us. Wishing the best for you and your family. Keep us up to date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit