She's here and early! 27 weeks 1day.

by Darkknight757 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I have a 6 year old nephew who was in the same situation as Izabella and he's now a head taller than most kids his age, is learning a second language and is generally an all around force to be reckoned with.

Good Vibes coming your way from Washington State.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Best wishes to your family.

Congratulations!

Be glad Izabella was born in the XXI century. She will be fine.

• Listener
    Listener

A big welcome to Izabella and congratulations to you both. I hope every day makes her stronger and stronger.

• smiddy
    smiddy

My congratulations to you both DK757 ,hopefully everything will turn out alright and your lovely daughter Izabella will be with you at home in no time.

Take care and stay positive

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Wife is home tonight and Izzy is back on vent for now. She just got tired is all. Now she can focus on growing and using those calories to build up muscles that will help her to breathe better on her own.

I guess this is something that happens quite a bit with preemies. They can go back and forth from vent to CPAP. Now she looks a bit more peaceful as she sleeps. Before she really seemed to be struggling and she was crying a lot. So it sucks she is back on vent but I'm glad she is safe and not struggling.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Congratulations to both of you!! You have a fighter...good for her. My sister was 2 1/2 lbs at birth, she is 51 years old now. She was a fighter at birth and still is to this day. It's just part of her make up and personality.

Glad to hear Izzy is resting well, that way her body can continue to grow and get stronger.

Wishing you all the best!! Take care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit