HARSH FINAL COURT DECISION IN VICKI BOER V. WATCHTOWER TRIAL

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest jw friends

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

When Iam feeling a little less like puking I will give more comments on my feelings.

I wanted to say that I did not accept the 20,000 because my legals cost were more than that at the time, and my lawyer advised me not too because it did not make financial sense to take it, pay him and my other exspenses and still owe. It was still too early to accept.

I also was not aware if the origional offer was less that what was won in court, that I would have to pay for both sides. Who knows theses things?!

PUKING..................................

now what.........

vic

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just emailed the PRODUCERS of the OPRAH WINFREY SHOW regarding Justice Malloy's harsh ruling against you, Vicki....we'll see what transpires...

Frannie B

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Religion (another) 1 v Humanity 0.

Should we be surprised by, or expect any lesser, or perhaps more noble behaviour from a group of people who are the very personification of selfishness and conditional so-called 'love'?

It's just witnesses behaving typically and true to nature.

And these creatures have the audacity to claim to be god's earthly representatives. That is sure some great and caring god that influences and guides them.

cheeses - who cannot stand being in their presence for seconds, let alone contemplate the thought of living with them forever.

• Simon
    Simon

((( Vicki )))

I can't imagine what you're going through and how worrying it must be.

I hope everything works out and I'm sure this won't be the 'be-all and end-all' of the whol saga ... it can't end on such and unfair note.

I've had a nasty company get their claws in me for money that they shouldn't have and didn't have the finds to fight and just had to pay up (bad, but nowhere near the amount you have). It's a long hard road but even if you do have to walk it, there is a light at the end of it all. Don't give up hope or get too down about it all.

• Smyler
    Smyler

Vicki, Can you appeal??

Sorry again! Really really hope everything works out!

smyler

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Gopher,

You don't think Oprah Winfrey could make this a really big item on her show, do you?? She's a generous and caring person. (Oh if only.....)

Seeing that Ophra was a victim of abuse herself she maybe be more responsive to doing a show on this. Also with Ophra's money I don't think the "pederasses" in Brooklyn would take her on. Who is PR person that is looking after this for her? If it will take a letter writing campaign I am willing to help.

Will

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Words can't describe how I feel right now. We support you Vicki and know you did the right thing.

Every dirty dog has his day. I strongly believe in the laws of karma.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I hate to be so cynical, but it seems no one can really win against them. They must have really good connections, or just the best lawyers.

Maybe it would be a good idea to give it up, and move on. I do hate to say that, but it just seems to be such a waste of time and money to try and fight them. Nothing seems to work.

They get a little bad publicity, but they still keep going. They always have an answer for everything.

Sorry.............I am venting. This is just so ridiculous. Do they really expect Vicki to pay this?????????

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Vicki,

I am behind you 100% and will help anyway I can. We can all start wrtting to papers and news programs to get the message out that these people are a dangerious, vindictive cult.

Will

• Mulan
    Mulan

The Seattle papers won't print anything negative about JW's. I don't know why, but they refuse. A few weeks ago, they ran a beautiful article about the "growth of JW's in the world". It was a fabulous piece of journalism, but all fabricated.

It is pointless to get our papers to print anything. I might be able to get a local TV reporter to report it though. I have her card and email address. I'll give it a shot.

Does anyone have a newspaper article online, I can refer her to? She did the TV news report last year when we were doing the September Silentlambs "leaving a lamb at the KH". It was a really good report too. She asked us to keep her informed on how things progress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit