SINGLE or MARRIED : What do you LIKE and DISLIKE

by frenchbabyface 87 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Yeru)))

I stay partially because of kids, partially because of fear of her committing suicide (this was the whole reason I let her come back in December when she had left me), and honestly, partially out of fear of the unknown.

Sorry I didn?t see your answer here thought it was your previous poste :
    Well I?m just sorry for you Yeru that she is your wife and that she is the mother of your kids (it makes it so, so, so much harder to deal with this kind of issue) ? But I know you?ll be able to handle that !!!
    BIG KISS !!!

Had some news from one of my SISTER the other day who?s in a weird situation (related to this topic), she is brilliant, gorgeous and have a lot of understanding and her husband is very nice ? they have got in trouble but they have been able to say ?I?m sorry? to each other (They are not divorced and they have a daughter together) and her husband is living now with an other woman and they?ve got a son together ? Her husband is taking care of his daughter and my sister when they need it ? And they are real good friends ? That is IT and IT works. Well, I feel a bit for the other woman but she got pregnant on purpose to put my sisters couple more in trouble, and to keep her husband SO ? she only got what she needs and deserves!!! ? And my sister is FREE ? LOL ? She is DF since more than a year, and tried to come back at first but now, she is fading for real ? Yesssssssssssss ? and we begun to have very good talks together now.

RAZOR :
    Well you seems to go along with it too
    You like birds hum? ? Do you like fishing? Not to get fishes but just to feel quiet and listen to the water and the wind in the trees ? I mean the nature ... Never mind ? it was just a thought I feel like I need more NATURE DAMMIT !!!

(((BLISS))) I?m happy for you

• Badger
    Badger

I'll also say this...After talking to so many people on this board and around my new circle of friends at work, I also see how much more likely I am to find someone than before. However, you tend to think pessimistically of your romantic potential after getting left.

My (witness) friends have noticed this, and are taking pains to fix me up. That's also one of the doubts that has me here: I'd love to be in a relationship, but I don't think I'm what most girls in the organization want.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Badger that's why you need to hook up with an apostate chick like me!

Just kiddin!

It's hard after you've been cheated on, speaking from experience here (wanna read the whole sorid affair? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/57532/1.ashx), to think you'll ever find someone again. It kinda shakes you down that--ok apparetnly I am not as wonderful as I thought I am. But the truth is you are still wonderful, you were just with someone who didn't see that.

Keep hanging out with your friends. Eventually you'll meet someone, and yeah--I'd steer clear of the JW womenz until you figure out if you want to stay in or not. It's not fair to either of you if you end up not wanting to be a JW. You need to go out with some work friends. You'd be surpised how many womenz would like to go out with you.

Just my thoughts on the matter--

• frenchbabyface
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah ... Well said !!! JOANNADANDY ... Have nothing to add

(Just to let you know badger that I am reading you)

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren
    Kira...OMG...How Do You Put Up With That!!! Without Any Disrespect To Your Mother and All..She Should Be Bloody grateful You Are There AT ALL!!! OMG!!!!

Sens I go mad every other day

~Kira

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren

(((((french baby face)))))

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I was thinking about my own case
    somewhere I'm quiet vicious,
    I should tell them
    that I don't like that kind of games.
    But I don't, I'm just reacting
    the way they are expecting or not
    it depends on my mood and what I want to know
    questions like : How far he is going to go on this side ?
    In fact I'm also playing game.
    PFFFFFFFFFFF

Each time I'm thinking about saying
    Well don't play that game Man
    I'm use to it and you'r not gonna win
    and each I'm thinking NO WAY,
    I want to know who he is for real ASAP
    and then it just become a sick game ...
    It's like waching the same movie
    with the same character
    but not the same actors
    That's why it MORE THAN SUCKS AT THE END
    and more I'm playing game to make it fun !!!
    I'm even able to become mean
    make it worse for him
    while he is thinking he's got the control
    and when he feel confident ...
    I put him down
    I mean in fact they don't know me for real
    Finally I'm never myself when I'm with them
    that is probably why I don't feel good
    DAMN ... Am I right here ???

Please say something ?

I mean I'm trying to be as honest as possible here !!!
    AM I SICK ? cause somehow it SUCKS... I don't know

Is that normal ?Does anyone understand what I am talking about ?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh ((((KIRA )))) I guess somehow yesterday I felt bad in knowing that couldn't help that much ... And I began to questionning myself !!! Somehow you helped me KIRA to get some stuff out !!!

I was checking in here to see if someone had tell me something like ... YES Corinne you are INSANE !!! ... LOL and not LOL

• Badger
    Badger

Jo: Yes, I would be surprised... I've been here for a year, and nothin'...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit