SINGLE or MARRIED : What do you LIKE and DISLIKE

by frenchbabyface 87 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Kira : yes the pretty girl is HE LOL but I am bi so you can see why I am attracted LOL

Oh please Kira don't tell you are bi (it's a trend or what ? ... I guess it is ... everybody's bi if you read them, it is not even special or interesting to know it anymore, like if everybody was gay or straight ... whatever) Your choice anyway

He is a singer (is he?) that's why he's got long hair (well most of the man who looks like girls are cute !!!)
    Again (((KIRA))) : Take care ... cause he's got all the control ... and you only got the hopes ...

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren

VENTING AFTER ANOTHER FIGHT WITH MOMMY DEAREST:

my problem is not Adrian it's my MOTHER. SHE thinks she owns my life and can force me into staying here til she's dead -she is an unloving witch who does nothing but cut me down fro morning til night -I told her I'd marry an ax murderer (used different words) before I'd stay here after my kids turn 18. I so long to leave now. My oldest is graduated from high school. My youngest snobs me anyway.He thinks his dad is so great I have no idea why he doesn't live with him. My sister Ravyn does not feel boys at this age 15 & 16 should be living with their mother anyway but my problem is mommy dearest. She threatens to "DO" somehting about it should I start living my own life! She'll "have to start making ARRANGEMENTS" and these "arrangements sound like WHERE she is going to put my DEAD BODY! It is a living hell here. If she thinks I am going to turn him down should it come to it (and I am sure it will) because SHE says he "isn't the one" HA! I would jump in his arms immediately cause anyone SHE doesn't like MUST BE THE ONE! Always, ALWAYS does she talk like this! It is 2-3 years before I can even consider anything aside from visits and yet here we go again!! the THREATS! the INSULTS! And I can do nothing but sit here! All she is thinking about is herself and $$ and HA! that is what she says I am thinking about: nothing but myself! FOR ONE THING THE SUBJECT IS ABOUT ME! It's MY LIFE so why shouldn't I think OF ME! OMG I THINK I WILL BE IN JAIL FOR MURDER IN 2-3 YRS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO BE! And this "cause I am not going to be alone!" she says even though she HATES me right?? UH WHAT DOES SHE THINK I AM TAKING MY 18 AND 19 YO SONS ALONG WITH ME???? UH EXCUSE ME?!?!

KIRA

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

The GOOD ? Spontaneity. Able to travel without consulting/negotiating with a spouse.

The BAD ? The down time. At times, it gets lonely / stale. Not being able to give wholeheartedly to another person.

The UGLY ? Sometimes you want more than a ?black book? relationship.

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren
    also 2 forgot to say...

I knew a couple who were like this online and when they met it was just dead. You really should meet this guy asap, before investing anymore time and emotional energy ...for your sake, and your happiness.

RE: ASAP

read MOMMY DEAREST POST a few lines up! or below:

VENTING AFTER ANOTHER FIGHT WITH MOMMY DEAREST:

my problem is not Adrian it's my MOTHER. SHE thinks she owns my life and can force me into staying here til she's dead -she is an unloving witch who does nothing but cut me down fro morning til night -I told her I'd marry an ax murderer (used different words) before I'd stay here after my kids turn 18. I so long to leave now. My oldest is graduated from high school. My youngest snobs me anyway.He thinks his dad is so great I have no idea why he doesn't live with him. My sister Ravyn does not feel boys at this age 15 & 16 should be living with their mother anyway but my problem is mommy dearest. She threatens to "DO" somehting about it should I start living my own life! She'll "have to start making ARRANGEMENTS" and these "arrangements sound like WHERE she is going to put my DEAD BODY! It is a living hell here. If she thinks I am going to turn him down should it come to it (and I am sure it will) because SHE says he "isn't the one" HA! I would jump in his arms immediately cause anyone SHE doesn't like MUST BE THE ONE! Always, ALWAYS does she talk like this! It is 2-3 years before I can even consider anything aside from visits and yet here we go again!! the THREATS! the INSULTS! And I can do nothing but sit here! All she is thinking about is herself and $$ and HA! that is what she says I am thinking about: nothing but myself! FOR ONE THING THE SUBJECT IS ABOUT ME! It's MY LIFE so why shouldn't I think OF ME! OMG I THINK I WILL BE IN JAIL FOR MURDER IN 2-3 YRS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO BE! And this "cause I am not going to be alone!" she says even though she HATES me right?? UH WHAT DOES SHE THINK I AM TAKING MY 18 AND 19 YO SONS ALONG WITH ME???? UH EXCUSE ME?!?!

KIRA

Don't you know I am not ALLOWED???????????

Kira

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

((((((((((KIRA))))))))

LISTEN ... You need LOVE ANYWAY ... Take it where it is !!! JUST Take IT but don't put ALL your Heart in IT
    Right now I don't know If I gave you the right advice ... JUST THINK THAT I FEEL CONCERNED
    BECAUSE your POST IS LIKE A CRY ... AND I FEEL FOR YOU

I FEEL VERY BAD RIGHT NOW ... YOU LIVE IN HELL DAMMIT ...
    DO YOU WANT ME TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU ?

Will come back on this post as soon as possible to have your answer KISS YOU HONEY

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren
    (((Kira))) TAKE CARE ANYWAY ... and GOOD LUCK

ANYWAY??? omg what do you mean by that LOL

(((FRENCH BABY FACE)))

~Kira some days I wonder why I did not call myself Lizzie Bordon in here (READ MOMMY DEAREST POST TO FIND OUT WHY)

.....hey now that would make a good eBay user nic...

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren

yes he's a singer/producer-- he cuts it off once in a while and let's it grow back

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren

((((((((((((((((((((FRENCH BABY FACE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TY you are sweet- you can if you like -- I am forenzikz on yahoo messenger and [email protected]

I am so dumb to allow her to get to me like this. So far in advance of anything! Then if it should fall thru she will just yuk it up "TOLD YA SO"

My mom is Satan's mistress. Each time anything nice happens to me she tears it down to nothing. She has no reason to tear down Adrian cause I don't tell her much about him. then when I don't I am PRESUMING anyone would WANT me etc etc

Where does she think my sons who will be adult are going anyway? Joey is a homebug and Zack has all his family here too. Please. Why is it parents think simply because they alledgedly changed OUR diapers that we are thus forced to change THEIRS? that might sound cold and callous of me but I have heard too many stories of how my dad came home frequently to find my sister and I unfed, unclothed and unchanged with my mom sitting in her chair watching her TV shows.

UH, HELLO!

Kira ps my mom is 75 and acts about 60 but she is a recluse/xenophobic and a stayin (her own choice) she has high blood pressure (she is always screaming)but that is her fault. She is not with tubes up her nose or anything critical like that

• Brummie
    Brummie
    BRUMMIE :
    Did you see my "LOL" at the end of the sentence or NOT ?

Sorry french, I did see it but thought you were lolling at something else. If you ignore me I'll go away :)

Thanks for your patience

x x x

brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

It's OK Brummi I've read me back, and realized that I may have take it in the bad way myself
    I should not have try to make a jock here ... that was quiet stupid ... and I appologize.

Thanks for your understanding Brummi ... and again I'm sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit