SINGLE or MARRIED : What do you LIKE and DISLIKE

by frenchbabyface 87 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    WhyNow2000 : The BAD ? ... Not being able to give wholeheartedly to another person.

Yeah ... I guess this is the hardest thing "Not being able to give wholeheartedly to another person" I'm mean this is very frustrating ...

OK I NEED TO TALK NOW : to me it is awfull to say but it 100 % or 1% and you don't go that far with 1%

But I just can't try anything with anyone because their USUAL STRATEGY to see if you are interested in them is to :

try to make you jealous or/and taking care of you too much then just forget about you,

try to make you jealous or/and taking care of you too much then just forget about you

try to make you jealous or/and taking care of you too much then just forget about you

again and again and again and again ...

Thinking that maybe I will fall on my knees for them !!! LOL ... SORRY ... WHY ???

...THAT SUCKS !!! WHAT IS THAT ???.Weak strategy - too easy - It doesn't work with me because HOW CAN YOU GIVE YOUR HEART TO SOMEONE WHO HAVE A LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE ??? AND WHO IS ABLE TO FORGET ABOUT YOU ON PURPOSE JUST TO SEE HOW BAB YOU CAN FEEL WITHOUT HIM ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

AND

what should I give to this kind of guy ?
    ... Sorry I just can't ...
    NOT ONE WHO DIDN'T TRYE that stupid strategy

I just feel empty
    I'm not a mother anymore
    and I'm not a woman anymore

But I'd rather be like that, than giving my heart ... even one day ... to a stupid guy !!!

Enough said !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

No not enough said : I don't even got the time to fall in love ... And I really miss THAT !!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    But I'd rather be like that, than giving my heart ... even one day ... to a stupid guy !!!

So you just need a smart guy is all. Too bad onacruse is married.

Btw, I'm not too smart, but I have a Tommy Lee Jones story for you.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I'm 24.

My last serious SERIOUS relationship was when I was 18. Like I was convinced I was gonna marry that guy we dated about a year before he moved West. There were a whole load of problems. Not with us, but circumstances. I was still a dub, dating a worldly boy, I know spank me. I honestly thought I would be able to convert him, he being a brilliant man wanted nothing to do with it. He wanted me to move out west. I didn't want to. I knew my family would never forgive me. And I still wanted to be a good dub. I thought this was a sign that I should stop dating worldly boys and find a nice witness guy to settle down with.

Since then I have dated a lot(none of them witnesses--go figure). A handful were more serious than others.

I love being in a relationship for the most part. I like feeling all woogey when you get an unexpected phone call. I like daydreaming about someone. I like having someone I know will pat my head when I am sad, and I love being there to pat his head when he is sad. I miss not having someone to share every intimate detail of my life with. And I miss not having someone who cares about me.

I don't miss the control freaks. Which I seem to date a lot of. While I love being needed, and while I love to need. I also need to keep my autonomy. I have dated plenty of guys who want to know where I am at all times. If I don't call every day they are convinced I am not interested in them. I am also not happy with guys who need to ALWAYS be with me. I have friends, you have friends. I knew them before I knew you. My obligations lay with them just as much as they do with you since they most likely will be the ones who I sob to when you break up with me.

Maybe that is my immaturity or whatever, but singlenss does afford a nice freedom.

• micheal
    micheal

single = freedom baby freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sens
    sens

Kira...OMG...How Do You Put Up With That!!! Without Any Disrespect To Your Mother and All..She Should Be Bloody grateful You Are There AT ALL!!! OMG!!!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OMG !!! Sorry Ooops, I was a kind of depressed yesterday night !!! Oh la la ...
    usually my situation and those stupide games makes me laugh ...
    BUT wow that was a kind of ... LET ME TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS !!!
    But Still what I really miss Is being in love in fact ... it is such a good feelingBUT HEY I love my freedom, well in fact it is not about freedom but most about the FACT that I really need to be alone most of the time ... it is a real need in my case (even my son have to follow that rule ... but he knows me and he don't care ... we can stick together talking 3 days and night long without sleeping but then I NEED A BREAK) ...

I still don't know why I am like that ... maybe cause I've got too much people around to bother me when I was a kid ... maybe it is just my nature ... I remember that when I was fed up with my familly I was hiding myself in a closet ... they never found me because they never searched me (go figure, so why did they bother me ??? maybe for me to deassapear ... good job !)

(((KIRA))) it was nice to chat with you yesterday night ... (nothing to add here MSN me if you need to).

Thanks to (((DarkNight))) and (((Whynot2000))) for having being there for me yesterday night

(((Sixo))) TLJ !!! !!! !!! .... where, where, where ???

JOANNADANDY : Well you seems to go along with it best wishes

Micheal : (well it's a bit short but) I understand quiet well

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well...at present, I am 41 - single.

Do I wish to be with someone? It does cross my mind occasionally.

What do I like: waking up without worrying about 'Did I snore too loudly?' or 'Was it good for you, as it was for me?'

I like not having to be concerned about another person in my living space.

What do I dislike: loneliness (sometimes)

Not having someone you can tell 'everything' to.

I miss that.

But...at my age, and having been single as long as I have, you do get used to it.

There is only so much you can tell a bird.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I love having my best friend around.

I was a single mum with 3 kids for 7 years, and although I am an independant type of person I missed having a close intimate friend. Being single was fun but I was happy when I met my future hubby.

After my first marriage broke down I thought I'ld never trust anyone again. I lost faith in love. But it was restored. I like the fact that...................................

........................We enjoy eachother's company. We like the same things even though we are very different!

........................We can talk, work, do the gardening, sleep together! We challenge and support eachother, we have respect for eachother, and we love eachother. And at the end of the day we hold eachother.

He is the one good thing I got out of the borg!

I love being married to my husband because I love him!

Cheers, Bliss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit