The last video in the 2016 convention...

by problemaddict 2 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I couldn't help but notice some of the titles of other songs from this band.

Unchain Utopia

The Obsessive Devotion

Natural Corruption

Monopoly On Truth

This Is The Time

• oldskool
    oldskool

Congratulations Watchtower, you mastered the art of mixing 3.5 minutes of stock video with generic stock audio.

In your next film school assignment you will learn about writing a script.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Misogynistic cult! So the wifey gets to stand by with great admiration as hubby pounds one nail into their new home. It will take a thousand years at that rate! Why can't she pound nails, not submissive enough? Then a beautiful young woman admires a handsome, talented violin player. Apparently, that's all woman are good for-- admiring their men. Ugh! Nice to see so many fit JWs! Must be The Grapefruit Diet. Oh, and what's with the beard?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    ProblemAddict - JWfacts I thought the same. billion of people, but apparently the world is still empty. Unless his kid is the first to be resurrected.

Even if he is the first kid resurrected, the pictures are totally unrealistic. Immediately after Armageddon the world will be filled with decaying dead bodies and this world's existing infrastructure, in various states of decay and destruction. This would take decades if not hundreds of years to disappear, by which time the earth should be filled with billions of resurrected people. These scenes show to what a grand extent JWs deceive themselves as to the reality of the belief for the future.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sparrowdown:

I couldn't help but notice some of the titles of other songs from this band.

Unchain Utopia

The Obsessive Devotion

Natural Corruption

Monopoly On Truth

This Is The Time

I noticed other tracks by them too:

The New Earth

Young Blood

Flames of War

Transcendence

How fitting!!??

• Alive!
    Alive!

I just watched the video.

If I were still in the 'religion' I'd be suffering so badly right now - I was getting progressively mentally sicker and sicker when I was in ....fast forward to these days.... the org has morphed Into what would feel like an even darker nightmare for me, personally.

Why? Because I know in my heart that none of my sound minded believing/non believing family or friends would ever be attracted to such obvious emotional manipulation....and if I still believed this organisation actually represented the ONLY way to God, I'd be distraught.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

ORPHANCROW - Lol at that Epica album cover!

Had that album been in my record collection when I was a young adult, my Gestapo elders would have had me throw it out along with all my Grateful Dead albums for being "demonic looking."

Amazing.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good point BoC!

Ask jwfacts about the time in the 1990's when he was asked by the branch committee in his country to check on the music collection of bethelites.....

Album covers like that were the sort of thing the branch committee were using as examples of "worldly music"!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Go to google images for the composer of the music Paul Dinletir ! If the GB are supposed to be guided by God, then he was asleep when they chose his music!

The images are not exactly the sort of thing the GB would be promoting!

• jyg85552
    jyg85552

I discovered the music of "audiomachine."

"Eternal flame" from the album "epica" of audiomachine.

Can someone recognize the choir's lyrics on the background?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit