The last video in the 2016 convention...

by problemaddict 2 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• djx38990
    djx38990

I would really like to know the lyrics of the choir. English is not my first language but I thing their words are in Latin.

• HBH
    HBH

I hope the band didn't sell and they get caught, I wonder if someone has emailed them.

Hmmm, no jewelry, watches or wedding rings too. What happened to Lett's pinky ring?

HBH

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I have all this to come - our convention is in August.

Im laughing at some of the comments here, well done guys. I'm a born in. I've been mentally out for about 6 weeks and in the process of fading. Research, other bibles and, you know, actually using my BRAIN for a change has been wonderful.

I'd rate this 5 tissues too... but that's just me knocking on out over the girl at 1:53

• Prometheus
    Prometheus

Boy, they have run out of cards, so they are using manipulation with the help of movies now!!

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

The sad thing is that even though it's so cliche when they say "this was the best assembly yet!"...they will be saying that 10,000 times over after this one. Why? Because it appeals to emotion ONLY. ...there is no true studying of the scriptures being done here....just beautiful cinematography to engage you and appeal to emotions. I'm awake and even I cried when I saw the short movie of Ethan and his sons dying etc....it's great film! But where are the biblical references? Do Jw's even care for it anymore?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If anyone doubts that this is a worldly song, play the video and through your iPhone "ask siri" to name that song.

I cannot believe that they stole a song of a wicked - soon to be destroyed - musician and used it as a post Armageddon theme song.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I don't know if you guys ever noticed but a good number of their kingdom songs were rip offs. I'd be working a cleaning job humming a kingdom song (yes I'm that person) and then it'd hit me 'wait this is exactly like _________ hymn'. Thing is, since they're not technically making money it (not for profit) and such then who's gonna call 'em out?

• kairos
    kairos

My wife will be seeing this at her RC today. In about 3.25 hours from now...

So sad they use these videos to manipulate our still-in loved ones.

• HBH
    HBH

Agreed kairos, thanks for bumping, this was the thread I couldn't find. For us TATT'ers, it's so easy to make fun of this propaganda.

Last month when I drove by a kingdom hall, there were some people in the parking lot, and I yelled out my open window. "It's a CULT!"

I don't think they heard me, but I was laughing for over 5 mins, felt good.

HBH

• stillin
    stillin

I'm an emotional guy. I will be seeing this at the convention and I would like to pre-emptively prime my wife with some music so that she recognizes it when she hears it. How can I do that?

why is the maker of the music not named in the credits after the video? It seems as though, if the WTBT Society paid for the use of the music, then surely the maker of the music would include in the deal that their name is mentioned in the credits. That's just good business, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit