When did Cook, the new GB member, start claiming to be anointed, and what are the implications?

by jwfacts 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think it's only fair to add that D.Splane did get a "distinction" for his piano grade 5, by the way.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Diogenesister.........I have PMd you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB positions with the WTS/JWS organization is the most privileged and secure of all the positions composed wiih the WTS..

Bethel workers or even branch heads can be deposed of with little compensation .

There is no retirement pension for people who have worked many years with the WTS.

That and in review what would a person who had little redeemable skills outside if they were to be let go from the WTS

for example there is no Employment insurance for pole who worked at the WTS branches.

The GB positions are the most secure positions a man can get within the entire WTS. .

For example when the WTS closed down most of its operations in Brooklyn there were a lot of people handed their pink slips, some were brought back to Wakill but many were not.

...and there is the other situation which may of some relevance .......

https://img00.deviantart.net/a8f6/i/2014/035/c/a/brown_noser_by_eggmungus-d751wcn.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit