What's the most ridiculous thing you were ever counselled on?

by micheal 142 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Flirting too much..................all I had to do was talk to a male and some sisters implied I was trying to get into the brothers' pants. No joke.

I never knew until I was in the borg, that a single woman who becomes a dub and happens to be half normal looking, is sex crazed and only thinks of one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, that's a comment a sister made at a meeting. She really hated me and stirred up alot of trouble for me in the congregation. She used her MS husband to spread negative things about me to the elders, so I got counselled about flirting!

Don't know where I would get all this time and energy for flirting and wanting sex, with little children to bring up on my own. Mind you.......................LOL

Cheers, Bliss.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

There's some really juicy counseling episodes mentioned above....LOL....the most ridiculous one was after I had a car accident out in California....I had a double concussion, two black eyes, swollen forehead, two badly sprained ankles, couldn't work and was being evicted from my apartment for non-payment of rent...so I got some financial aid from Human Resources to move into another apartment and time was drawing near for me to move....without transportation I needed help...NO ONE had even come by my apartment to check on me.....I called the bros from my congregation and asked for some bros to come help me move and told them when would be the last day I had to be moved and scheduling a few days early.....ON the day they were scheduled to come, I was still waiting for bros to show up.....they finally did....BUT...it was two bros in suits...the P.O. had sent them to "counsel" me that since I had gotten myself into this "mess", I could just get MYSELF out of it and that I should go to the State or Federal govt. for financial aid.....That chickensh*t batard...the P.O. didn't have the guts to come over and get the earful that I gave those poor bros....me lying on the couch all banged up and them telling me I could go "freak" myself in so many words....those poor bros were mortified, as well they should have been when I blasted 'em ....I'll bet that's the LAST time those poor bros were the P.O.'s "beck 'n call" guys...LOL

Frannie B

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    What's the most ridiculous thing you were ever counselled on?

Aren't all the things you were "counselled" on ridiculous? Visit Smiley Central!

How about, You can't sit at the back of the hall, you have to fill up the front seats first! It became a sin to break this rule.

Cheers, Ozzie Visit Smiley Central!

BTW Bliss, u @ work, eh?

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Ozzie.................................not today, remember?????????????????/

• freedom96
    freedom96

I was hauled in front of the elders for dating and talking about marriage at 18.

Later, I never did enough theocratic stuff like service, personal study etc.

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

My sister and I were counseled by the elders for getting too giggly during a book study.

The elder leading the study on the Family Book had previously talked about using "proper names" for genitalia, and he even said not to use nicknames that referred to bells when talking about boys.

He was bald, and his shiny head looked like a penis, so my sister and I started calling him Brother Dingdong or Dingaling behind his back. One look at that gleaming head during a meeting, and we would start with the puerile penis jokes and start poking each other and snickering.

• sens
    sens
    He was bald, and his shiny head looked like a penis, so my sister and I started calling him Brother Dingdong or Dingaling behind his back. One look at that gleaming head during a meeting, and we would start with the puerile penis jokes and start poking each other and snickering.

LMAO...PMSL...That Totally cracks me up suzi....LOL

3 Sens 4

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

thanks Sens! I feel better now.

• sens
    sens

Suzi..I dont know how you could keep a straight face around him...I know I couldnt...lol

• berylblue
    berylblue

For visiting my daughter in the psych hospital after a suicide attempt because I was missing meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit