Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave? The recent changes and the Governing Body's 10 year plan

by redsetter2 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Encouraging people to call Bethel to confirm your identity sounds very reckless. Wouldn't it be a little suspicious having several people call about something like that?

Also, I've never EVER heard any Bethelite refer to Bethel as "WHQ." I am a former Bethelite, my brother has been a Bethelite for around 25 years, and I've never referred it as WHQ.

• RonPOMO
    RonPOMO

Still waiting for a reply.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Me too, but I await a reply at redsetter2's own pace.

Regards

Ron W.

• careful
    careful
    Already on Reddit I'm gaining much attention

This speaks volumes. resetter2 wants attention. Believe him/her at your own risk.

• astroblema
    astroblema

I haven't received a reply from this user either, and yet in Reddit we had long conversations.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It's actually pretty scary how many users here are even mildly accommodating to this poster.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Redsetter2,

I have dm you back

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

In my own time I will reply to the PMs, I've received a few. I apologise for my delay.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

daniel-p

I was only asking one person to call me, not multiple people.

And for your information, WHQ is a new term used by Bethelites. It's now even on the code of visitor leaflets.

Search on the JW website for fo_s-WHQ_E.pdf

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's the internet. I take most people at face value. After all, I don't have anything invested, and time will tell if this person was right or not. Heck, I'm getting old. In a couple of weeks I'll forget he was even here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit