Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave? The recent changes and the Governing Body's 10 year plan

by redsetter2 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Rattigan350 - “…I'm still wearing a coat and tie to the meetings and field service, except I don't go out in FS (field service)…”
    Rattigan350 - “…why do you all care when I don't?”

Are you high, or something? 😳

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Redsetter2

…how does all this dovetail with the info you dropped here (and I referred to here), where you basically said that the Org plans to - for all intents and purposes - commit seppuku if and when the hammer drops over CSA?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Sorry but the OP's obviously full of it. Even if he was some 'insider' he doesn't have a clue. It is a hilarious fanfiction though:

private consensual intimacy and sex between adults of the opposite sex will be a conscience matter, as long as vaginal sex and pregnancy is not involved and as long as the activities are not broadcast openly to other members of the congregation. If a married person is involved, they must receive permission from their spouse
    The Faithful Slave will soon refer to all Christians "taking the lead" in the Organization, not referring to solely anointed Christians. The Evil Slave may refer to the Governing Body of today in the event legal issues cause them to completely disband
    The memorial of Christ's death will no longer be observed by all of Jehovah's Witnesses, only the "anointed".

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Agreed neat blue dog. This may be an insider of some sort but also apparently a bit of a kook. The part about sex looks like bizarre motivated wishful thinking.

Instead of making a list of a few plausible changes mixed with lots of flights of fancy, it would be more useful for the “insider” to give some sort of indication of how he arrived at the “inside” information, and exactly what information he gathered.

Because he sounds like someone who possibly had access to some interesting information but has padded it out with 90% imagination for a good story.

• LittleScaredyCat
    LittleScaredyCat

Redsetter2, thank you for putting yourself on the line to reveal what you can. I am in the opinion that you are credible and telling the truth as you know it. This is based on your prior statements that have, in fact, come to pass.

Some of the things stated are WILD (pertaining to all of the sexual things, especially regarding getting permission from your spouse if you are married). However, if the GB is not acting off of holy spirit, but rather the preservation of the religion, then anything is subject to happen. Many scriptures have been twisted to fit an agenda (both past and present and presumably the future).

Side note...Reddit is rather toxic at times and I don't blame you leaving. But I greatly appreciate you coming here and doing what you can.

Keep yourself SAFE.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

There is no need to put hate on anyone here.

Maybe some posters just make things up, others could be the real deal. Either way, as time will tell, let's just wait and see. However, it is more likely that 2024 will be an interesting year, and probably a better show than anything on TV.

• Gorb
    Gorb

With this GB and these times, everything can happen.

How will the older rank and file react?

G.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It sounds far fetched about being more permissive to sex things but actually we are almost there already.

Teenagers who go a bit too far may be a common thing and two elders will just ask the parents have you got it in hand? If they say yes then there is no judicial committee.

it’s getting that way for adults too. This is the most common reason for DFed and now there will be less JCs

• BrightestLight
    BrightestLight

I can see the birthdays…

I can see associating for holidays…

I can see a few others….

However, I CAN NOT see open marriages with non vaginal sex…

and only the anointed attending the memorial.

I predicted the changes in repentance and how “judicial” committees will be handled in the future. The elders in the field had no clue how to judge. It was/is horrible.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx
    However, I CAN NOT see open marriages with non vaginal sex…

It’s basically different if full sex with possible pregnancy. Anything else will be a lesser minor thing to deal with

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit