Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave? The recent changes and the Governing Body's 10 year plan

by redsetter2 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I don't personally wish to gain "attention", only the information I've made available needs to be widely known. I'm the same as everyone else. I understand the healthy skepticism, let's keep it healthy and polite.

• LittleScaredyCat
    LittleScaredyCat

@redsetter2

I agree. Skepticism is to be expected, but being polite to others, even if we totally disagree with something, is necessary to foster healthy conversations.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I'm getting old. In a couple of weeks I'll forget he was even here.

Weeks? You're doing pretty damn good there!

Remind me to whom you were referring?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TonusOH- “…It's the internet. I take most people at face value. After all, I don't have anything invested, and time will tell if this person was right or not…”

Ditto.

• redsetter2
  • astroblema
    astroblema

Not to pressure you but I also haven't received a reply to my DM, dear redsetter2

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I have received a pleasant reply from redsetter.

I told him a bit about my own background that involved Ray Franz and also John Barr, that I have not so far discussed here, and asked him a question or two that I would like further info from him on.

I await his reply in his own time and at his own pace.

Regards

Ron.

• RonPOMO
    RonPOMO

Just providing a little update.

I did receive a DM with instructions to call a few days ago. So far not able to connect because no answer. I then asked for any specific times via DM 2 days ago and redsetter has not yet responded.

You do not owe me anything, but it would be nice to put this to rest. Hope we can connect soon.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

Thanks Ron. Please keep us posted.

• Elmer
    Elmer

This whole thing smells like a scam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit