Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave? The recent changes and the Governing Body's 10 year plan

by redsetter2 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I am sure we were all shocked at the Governing Body Update #2 with the unusual and impulsive changes set forth.

I am an insider at WHQ, and when I was on Reddit and in communication with AvoidJW I explained to the best of my ability that the approach on disfellowshipping was going to change based on the New Light at the 2023 AGM, that the Jubilee rumor was false, and there were going to be changes on how JWs approached disfellowshipping in response to the Norway situation if it didn't turn out in Watchtower's favor. The decision came because of a legal blow to Watchtower, not because "Holy Spirit" wad directing a Faithful Slave, who is going to become the "Evil Slave", more explanation on this soon.

Everything I stated came true.

I left Reddit EXJW community due to the immature and mentally unstable nature there, and yet as has been the case my words came true. I also stopped contact with AvoidJW due to the fact they did not phone WHQ for verification on my identity and they insisted on other methods of verification when I had made it resoundingly clear who I am in confidence with them. Now, AvoidJW has published in detail an article on the Update which I said would happen earlier this year.

Anyway, I must press forward with explaining what has been happening, and the plan of action for the Governing Body now.

Using an analogy of a chess piece on a chessboard, the Governing Body only makes its "moves" doctrinally and in its more secular organizational policies when its legal "opponent" gets in its way. The Governing Body have as little power and reliance on "Holy Spirit" as they let on. It's a façade, an image given to assure spiritually strong JWs that this is the Truth®.

All I can reveal is this:

The Governing Body has a 10-year marketing plan to remodel the Organization to become closer to a mainstream Christian religion.

Standards / Bible principles

Over the next few months and years, there will be more clarification on "conscience matters".

JWs will in time, be allowed by conscience to wear tattoos or piercings, as long as they do not reflect "extremes" in the world or identify them with the LGBTQ community.

Smoking tobacco and marijuana as well as taking of drugs will still be strongly discouraged, however they will no longer be considered disfellowshipping offences and in most cases reproval will be the goal of judicial committees in these areas.

In time, birthdays will be permissable under certain circumstances if the conscience allows. Weddings to non witnesses will also be no longer "frowned upon", as the suggestion will be given that a Christian woman by union with a respectable man may "win him over" to the "truth".

Also, the Governing Body will issue a statement that different forms of sex within marriage (such as oral and anal) are now permissable, as long as a married couple does not openly talk about sex otherwise they will be counselled by the elders.

Additionally, private consensual intimacy and sex between adults of the opposite sex will be a conscience matter, as long as vaginal sex and pregnancy is not involved and as long as the activities are not broadcast openly to other members of the congregation. If a married person is involved, they must receive permission from their spouse and then respect their mate's decision if they refuse to permit it, otherwise a judicial committee will be formed and repeated attempts will be made to help that one gain "repentance".

Chaperones will no longer be advised for courting couples, and matters of intimacy between them, including kissing, are no longer discouraged, as long as no vaginal intercourse is involved, which would result in disfellowshipping if the woman is discovered to be pregnant.

Blood transfusions will not be considered a conscience matter, in fact it will be back to how it used to be, instead they will reverse their opinions on using transfusion alternatives with blood fractions.

Doctrines

The Faithful Slave will soon refer to all Christians "taking the lead" in the Organization, not referring to solely anointed Christians. The Evil Slave may refer to the Governing Body of today in the event legal issues cause them to completely disband. Otherwise, the evil slave will simply refer to wicked men who manage to take the lead in Jehovah's Organization today.

The Revelation prophecies and Isaiah and Daniel prophecies will be completely rebranded and diluted to refer to more "faith strengthening" lessons on how Jehovah would help his people during the Last Days and into the 1000 year reign of Christ.

The memorial of Christ's death will no longer be observed by all of Jehovah's Witnesses, only the "anointed".

Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and the like will still be rejected however more clarification will be given that a Christian can choose to join non witness relatives on their holiday celebrations with an opportunity to "give an alternative witness" to them by non participation in holiday rituals.

The New World Translation will be revised again by 2033.

The Song Book will again be revised by 2033.

No more new printed publications will be produced after 2034, everything will be made available online. JWs will instead have the NWT, the Song Book, Midweek and weekend meeting schedules, and a set number of pamphlets. The public magazines will no longer be published after 2033. From 2034 onwards, the Watchtower Study Edition will be larger, with more supplementary articles for children, adolescents, and non JWs reading along at the meetings.

The 1914 doctrine will be abandoned last.

Meetings, Assemblies, Conventions

Over the next 10 years, the Conventions will include 2 new episodes of the Good News According to Jesus, after which in 2034 there will be a feature length film based on the entire book of Acts. After that feature length film, the JWs will have hoped to have become closer to "first century Christianity", even though they make this claim already.

After 2034, there is supposedly be no more conventions or assemblies planned, and congregations will be remarketed for local meetings redesigned in a similar way as the original Bible Students group. The name "Jehovah's Witnesses" will no longer be designated beyond 2034, however I am not aware of what the "new name" will be.

The weekend meetings in time will be shortened, still with a public talk (always with one or 2 videos) and a 10-12 paragraph Bible Discussion based on an article in the Watchtower study edition. Some weeks will focus on a study article, other weeks will focus on age specific topics or topics for the public. The Watchtower study edition will completely change and become the only magazine produced for the Organization, and it will include inside the midweek meeting schedule which will also be revised to a more simple format.

Ministry

The necessity for Territory Servants will be gone, and maps for door to door ministry will end within the next few years. It will depend upon the conscience of each Christian taking the lead in ministry groups which street to cover and how many houses they will work. Additionally, informal witnessing at the workplace or other places will be strongly encouraged. Public Witnessing carts will also come to their end by 2034.

Oversight:

In the next few years these changes may take place.

Bodies of Elders will be reviewed periodically by Circuit Overseers. The CO will have to power to remove any elder who doesn't meet Bible standards. Elders will no longer meet for the "quarterly" to recommend appointments, rather Circuit Overseers will recommend the appointments to the elder bodies. If the elder bodies have a disagreement over an appointment, they can discuss this with the CO. Only if the person concerned is engaged in questionable activities, then a CO may retract his suggestion and offer advice personally to the individual who was considered for appointment. However, most brothers will now be considered for being appointed as elders or ministerial servants, regardless of their personalities. The only reasons why they would not be considered are for: severe mental issues or promoting a superior or disagreeing attitude. If this method works, Circuit Overseers will carry on indefinitely, with no change once in every 3 years. The term "travelling overseers" will no longer apply to them.

In summary, whether the Governing Body does decide to apply this exhaustive agenda to rebrand the Organization based upon my inside sources, all I can confirm is that this Organization is not run by Holy Spirit, and it is a corporate real estate business. Why can I say this? Because in none of these instances are there any changes coming regarding construction of Kingdom Halls and other projects. To Watchtower, these things will always be and will last forever. Mark my words, the bridge is coming down, and it's crumbling more quickly than it ever has done. Whether you choose to remain a JW or not, it won't matter either way, because your religion (or former religion) will be a completely different religion in the next 10 years.

redsetter2

(redsetter1 / nextgenwatchtower24 of Reddit)

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Goodness a lot to digest there redsetter2 - many thanks indeed.

👍👍

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

The biggest change for this year will be at this year's Annual Meeting as well as the next odd ones over the next 10 years. Watch this space.

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

I don't know its hard to believe honestly. But time will tell.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why do we care what the Governing body does?

I'm not going to lower my standards just because they do.

I'm still not wearing a beard.

I'm still wearing a coat and tie to the meetings and field service, except I don't go out in FS.

I don't care about how to treat DFd ones because that was Paul's instructions to the Corinthians and I don't follow what Paul said.

So I ask, why do you all care when I don't?

• St George of England
    St George of England

I am very unlikely to live for another 10 years. That is a real shame as I would dearly like to see these changes taking place. Possibly my wife will see them, I hope she is not too upset by them.

Thanks for posting

George

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Mark my words, the bridge is coming down, and it's crumbling more quickly than it ever has done.

Yes I agree with the above assessment that WT is collapsing. It's happening as we speak. Worse yet...WT does not have the luxury of high membership numbers...8 million rank & file is an insignificant number considering that a good percentage of those 8 mil are already inactive or otherwise PIMO. By 2034 my guess is that number will greatly be reduced to about 4 million from 8 million.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Blood transfusions will not be considered a conscience matter, in fact it will be back to how it used to be, instead they will reverse their opinions on using transfusion alternatives with blood fractions.

Redsetter2...are you saying WT will relax & soften its views on the Blood doctrine or will they dig their heals in & take the hardliner 'No Blood Transfusion Means No Blood Whatsoever' view?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

I am sure we were all shocked at the Governing Body Update #2 with the unusual and impulsive changes set forth.
    I am an insider at WHQ, and when I was on Reddit and in communication with AvoidJW I explained to the best of my ability that the approach on disfellowshipping was going to change based on the New Light at the 2023 AGM, that the Jubilee rumor was false, and there were going to be changes on how JWs approached disfellowshipping in response to the Norway situation if it didn't turn out in Watchtower's favor. The decision came because of a legal blow to Watchtower, not because "Holy Spirit" wad directing a Faithful Slave, who is going to become the "Evil Slave", more explanation on this soon.
    Everything I stated came true.
    I left Reddit EXJW community due to the immature and mentally unstable nature there, and yet as has been the case my words came true. I also stopped contact with AvoidJW due to the fact they did not phone WHQ for verification on my identity and they insisted on other methods of verification when I had made it resoundingly clear who I am in confidence with them. Now, AvoidJW has published in detail an article on the Update which I said would happen earlier this year.
    Anyway, I must press forward with explaining what has been happening, and the plan of action for the Governing Body now.
    Using an analogy of a chess piece on a chessboard, the Governing Body only makes its "moves" doctrinally and in its more secular organizational policies when its legal "opponent" gets in its way. The Governing Body have as little power and reliance on "Holy Spirit" as they let on. It's a façade, an image given to assure spiritually strong JWs that this is the Truth®.
    All I can reveal is this:
    The Governing Body has a 10-year marketing plan to remodel the Organization to become closer to a mainstream Christian religion.
    Standards / Bible principles
    Over the next few months and years, there will be more clarification on "conscience matters".
    JWs will in time, be allowed by conscience to wear tattoos or piercings, as long as they do not reflect "extremes" in the world or identify them with the LGBTQ community.
    Smoking tobacco and marijuana as well as taking of drugs will still be strongly discouraged, however they will no longer be considered disfellowshipping offences and in most cases reproval will be the goal of judicial committees in these areas.
    In time, birthdays will be permissable under certain circumstances if the conscience allows. Weddings to non witnesses will also be no longer "frowned upon", as the suggestion will be given that a Christian woman by union with a respectable man may "win him over" to the "truth".
    Also, the Governing Body will issue a statement that different forms of sex within marriage (such as oral and anal) are now permissable, as long as a married couple does not openly talk about sex otherwise they will be counselled by the elders.
    Additionally, private consensual intimacy and sex between adults of the opposite sex will be a conscience matter, as long as vaginal sex and pregnancy is not involved and as long as the activities are not broadcast openly to other members of the congregation. If a married person is involved, they must receive permission from their spouse and then respect their mate's decision if they refuse to permit it, otherwise a judicial committee will be formed and repeated attempts will be made to help that one gain "repentance".
    Chaperones will no longer be advised for courting couples, and matters of intimacy between them, including kissing, are no longer discouraged, as long as no vaginal intercourse is involved, which would result in disfellowshipping if the woman is discovered to be pregnant.
    Doctrines
    The Faithful Slave will soon refer to all Christians "taking the lead" in the Organization, not referring to solely anointed Christians. The Evil Slave may refer to the Governing Body of today in the event legal issues cause them to completely disband. Otherwise, the evil slave will simply refer to wicked men who manage to take the lead in Jehovah's Organization today.
    The Revelation prophecies and Isaiah and Daniel prophecies will be completely rebranded and diluted to refer to more "faith strengthening" lessons on how Jehovah would help his people during the Last Days and into the 1000 year reign of Christ.
    The memorial of Christ's death will no longer be observed by all of Jehovah's Witnesses, only the "anointed".
    Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and the like will still be rejected however more clarification will be given that a Christian can choose to join non witness relatives on their holiday celebrations with an opportunity to "give an alternative witness" to them by non participation in holiday rituals.
    The New World Translation will be revised again by 2033.
    The Song Book will again be revised by 2033.
    No more new printed publications will be produced after 2034, everything will be made available online. JWs will instead have the NWT, the Song Book, Midweek and weekend meeting schedules, and a set number of pamphlets. The public magazines will no longer be published after 2033. From 2034 onwards, the Watchtower Study Edition will be larger, with more supplementary articles for children, adolescents, and non JWs reading along at the meetings.
    The 1914 doctrine will be abandoned last.
    Meetings, Assemblies, Conventions
    Over the next 10 years, the Conventions will include 2 new episodes of the Good News According to Jesus, after which in 2034 there will be a feature length film based on the entire book of Acts. After that feature length film, the JWs will have hoped to have become closer to "first century Christianity", even though they make this claim already.
    After 2034, there is supposedly be no more conventions or assemblies planned, and congregations will be remarketed for local meetings redesigned in a similar way as the original Bible Students group. The name "Jehovah's Witnesses" will no longer be designated beyond 2034, however I am not aware of what the "new name" will be.
    The weekend meetings in time will be shortened, still with a public talk (always with one or 2 videos) and a 10-12 paragraph Bible Discussion based on an article in the Watchtower study edition. Some weeks will focus on a study article, other weeks will focus on age specific topics or topics for the public. The Watchtower study edition will completely change and become the only magazine produced for the Organization, and it will include inside the midweek meeting schedule which will also be revised to a more simple format.
    Ministry
    The necessity for Territory Servants will be gone, and maps for door to door ministry will end within the next few years. It will depend upon the conscience of each Christian taking the lead in ministry groups which street to cover and how many houses they will work. Additionally, informal witnessing at the workplace or other places will be strongly encouraged. Public Witnessing carts will also come to their end by 2034.
    Oversight:
    In the next few years these changes may take place.
    Bodies of Elders will be reviewed periodically by Circuit Overseers. The CO will have to power to remove any elder who doesn't meet Bible standards. Elders will no longer meet for the "quarterly" to recommend appointments, rather Circuit Overseers will recommend the appointments to the elder bodies. If the elder bodies have a disagreement over an appointment, they can discuss this with the CO. Only if the person concerned is engaged in questionable activities, then a CO may retract his suggestion and offer advice personally to the individual who was considered for appointment. However, most brothers will now be considered for being appointed as elders or ministerial servants, regardless of their personalities. The only reasons why they would not be considered are for: severe mental issues or promoting a superior or disagreeing attitude. If this method works, Circuit Overseers will carry on indefinitely, with no change once in every 3 years. The term "travelling overseers" will no longer apply to them.
    In summary, whether the Governing Body does decide to apply this exhaustive agenda to rebrand the Organization based upon my inside sources, all I can confirm is that this Organization is not run by Holy Spirit, and it is a corporate real estate business. Why can I say this? Because in none of these instances are there any changes coming regarding construction of Kingdom Halls and other projects. To Watchtower, these things will always be and will last forever. Mark my words, the bridge is coming down, and it's crumbling more quickly than it ever has done. Whether you choose to remain a JW or not, it won't matter either way, because your religion (or former religion) will be a completely different religion in the next 10 years.
    redsetter2

Redsetter really appreciate having you on this forum and your info you shared there. I have copied it here for posterity

Its all very exciting and I’m eating popcorn sitting on my lawn chair watching the show.

by 2034 it will be interesting looking back at your predictions here. If you had to guess how much will prove true if what you said there?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Rattigan350:

I don't care about how to treat DFd ones because that was Paul's instructions to the Corinthians and I don't follow what Paul said.
    So I ask, why do you all care when I don't?

Why do you imagine that some random person who doesn’t accept all JW teachings (or even a substantial amount of Christian teaching) anyway should be the benchmark for caring about things related to JWs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit