Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave? The recent changes and the Governing Body's 10 year plan

by redsetter2 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Read Matthew 24:45-47

The Faithful Slave was appointed in New York in 1919 at Watchtower Headquarters…invisibly of course. This Slave happened to include at least 7 Watchtower directors as well as Joseph Rutherford, the then president of the Society. The Faithful Slave appointment was passed on to all subsequent Watchtower directors so that today the current 9 man Governing Body is the Slave. If you don't trust them, you don't trust Jehovah.

Who else could the Faithful Slave be? If you don't believe this and obey the Slave, you will be destroyed at Armageddon… unless you die before the great tribulation starts and then you get an automatic pass into paradise.

So either hurry up and die or else come to Jehovah's Organization for salvation before its too late.

By the way, this nonsense is exactly what has been taught by Jehovah’s Witnesses since 2012 when the GB discovered the GB is the Faithful Slave. Better late than never to finally get this clarification from Jehovah.

• Ding
    Ding

So until 2012 the faithful and discreet slave was wrong about who the faithful and discreet slave is.

But JWs must follow the directives of the faithful and discreet slave--whoever that is--in order to survive Armageddon.

What happens to JWs who followed the directives of the wrong faithful and discreet slave?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    This is all made up bullshit
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Ding - “…So, until 2012 the faithful and discreet slave was wrong about who the faithful and discreet slave is…”

🤨😵‍💫🤯🤪

Honestly, I’m gonna be chuckling about this one all day.

😁👍

• truthteller
    truthteller

So redsetter2, number one why is the governing body making all these changes, and number 2 how are all the bethelites reacting?

• FirtsRider7
  • FirtsRider7
    FirtsRider7

In addition to what has already been mentioned, what is happening is that the Whatchtower is quickly lining up to enter the One World Religion, part of the UN's 2030 Agenda, through the UN's United Religions Initiative program. Not long from now it will only be part of Babylon the Great, from which God commands "get out of her, my people [...]" (Revelation 18:4).

I personally have been studying how in the last 10 years or so the WT has fallen vertiginously, in every possible sense. Especially in the spiritual sense, which is what I am particularly interested in analyzing.

I think it had its time decades ago when it did a few things right, always with some mistakes, of course. But since 10 years ago or maybe 15 years ago, I saw especially how they fell into disapproval.
    To my understanding and from my study and meditation I believe that this is in agreement with several parts of the Holy Scriptures. For example, the well known to us 'evil slave' that Jesus Christ spoke of.
    But another part of scripture, less well known is the figure of the 'man of lawlessness'.
    2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 indicates that before the coming of the Day of Jehovah the apostasy will come and the man of lawlessness will be revealed. He sits in the temple of God and publicly claims to be a god. (This is exactly what the GB does, always claiming that THEY ARE JEHOVAH). That the scripture here is speaking of this time and not the first century is evidenced by what verse 8 says:

Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.

Jesus will eliminate it and reduce it to nothingness by the manifestation of his presence. So this man of lawlessness being eliminated is as a consequence of the manifestation of Jesus (in the future yet).
    It is also mentioned in the following verses that God lets those who did not accept the love of the truth to be saved, but instead would have indulged in unrighteousness, be deceived.
    For these reasons and several more I conclude what an evil slave this present GB is and all who support them will end up with them.

I was an elder for several years and today I am POMO. But I have not stopped believing and loving Jehovah and I see positively his protective care in my daily life. I think I understand pretty well where this organization is going, that's why I got out of there.

Throughout my 40+ years I have been attacked numerous times by demons and possessed people and I have seen my God's protection with my own eyes and even how His angel has saved me from ambushes of all kinds. They have even wanted to possess me by force and were not allowed to do so. They were burned alive.

I don't need to argue with anyone whether God exists or not. I know the answer.
    But I shared this analysis in case anyone reading it might find it useful.

Good evening from Argentina.

Gabriel

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Your heart may be in the right place FR7, but the sooner you realize JWs simply aren't special, for good OR for bad, and you don't have to spin their own pseudo-biblical antitype rhetoric against them, the sooner you'll finally wake up.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Vanderhoven7- “…when the GB discovered the GB is the Faithful Slave…”

I can just imagine how relieved they felt when they realized that…

…the sheer uncertainty before that pivotal moment must have been truly overwhelming.

😏

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Who else could the Faithful Slave be? If you don't believe this and obey the Slave, you will be destroyed at Armageddon… unless you die before the great tribulation starts and then you get an automatic pass into paradise.

That is old light. The new light is you have the same chance if you die before or are alive at Armageddon. Only if you are really bad will you not be resurrected or killed at Armageddon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit