I WANT REVENGE!!!!!

by worldlygirl 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Write a heartfelt letter to the Watchtower society, indicating that you have serious doubts, and hinting at hidden sins. Sign his name.

Beautiful suggestion! Actually, there's tons of DA letters on here and freeminds.org. Just copy one of those ones and sign his name!

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent suggestion Nosferatu! Perhaps a healthy donation on his Visa to Bill Bowen's Silent Lamb website might come in handy too. heh-heh-heh..................

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I do not know if you have children with this weak male, but if you do the most important thing is custody of these kids.

I don't think that will be a problem....since he's just getting to the point where he can barely take care of his own weak a$$. I suspect that the very last thing this piss poor excuse for a man is looking for is custody of some kids.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Here's a suggestion.

You may want to try and find dirt on the elders or any other important person at the hall. Try this web site www.searchsystems.net You can find court records, real estate records, etc. I found out a Presiding Overseer near me has a history of armed burglaries.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

uh, not to rain on anyone's vendetta parade, but most of the things you all are suggesting are not only illegal--but highly dangerous and would not look good in divorce court if she is caught doing them, and no one is capable of the perfect crime.....

I suggest you get as much out of him as you can---but do it legally. First off, sue him for the money he owes you. Get a good divorce lawyer. If indeed you have supported him for 3 yrs and he is divorcing you because of the alienation of affections thing(check that out in your jurisdiction) then a lawyer should be able to get you out of the bills. Also my suggestion---write a letter telling what you told us about the circumstances to your local newspaper. If they won't take it to stand on its own, send it as an editorial or submit it to the Religions section. I also recommend getting yourself a good therapist, because a therapist can testify to your emotional damage and you may be able to sue both your future X and the JWs---a therapist might also have some suggestions about what you can do to get the most out of this situation and other groups you can contact too. What you need is as many professional and respected people of your community on your side as you can get. Make it something people will ask every JW who knocks on their door about! Take it to the local television station as a fraud situation--they all have some kind of consumer fraud segment---maybe you can convince them to do one on this. I see TV shows all the time about fraudulent romeos who try to take women for a ride and if you tie in the JW connection--it should be newsworthy. Ruin his and the JWs reputation in the community--but do it legally and preserve your own while doing it.

If you do these crazy vengeful things suggested you will end up looking like the looney he is trying to prove you are. make him look like the crack pot. get him good-but stay sane.

Ravyn

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Ravyn, funny you should mention fraud. I do have another angle --- he and his crazy first wife got a 24-hour internet Mexican divorce before we were married. He and I married in Nevada, and they don't require you to show proof of prior divorce, so everything went through. I had assumed when he said he was divorced that he was legally divorced. I just checked this out since he left and I have found that it is completely invalid. Neither of them even went to Mexico, just ordered the divorce online - Mexico had no jurisdiction - its all a scam. Technically, he is guilty of bigamy and I intend to use that against him as well.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Neither of them even went to Mexico, just ordered the divorce online - Mexico had no jurisdiction - its all a scam. Technically, he is guilty of bigamy and I intend to use that against him as well.

That has got to be the dumbest dub I have ever heard of. You stick it to him good WG!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Technically, he is guilty of bigamy and I intend to use that against him as well.

It would be a shame if the congregation found out about this. He's already committed adultery.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My personal favorite is to go to the Sporting Goods store and get a bottle of skunk or deer urine (hunters use it to cover their scents while hunting), put it in a syringe and inject it into the rubber lining of his car door. The syringe doesn't leave any marks, but the scent is a gift that keeps on giving. <grin>

CG

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The bigamy thing may be useful for the courts, but I wouldn't mention it in any letter to the elders. He may try turning it to his advantage, in claiming that his leaving is demonstration of "works of repentance".
    I'd be inclined to leave that one alone for a little while, until the dust settles on any [in]action in the congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit