I WANT REVENGE!!!!!

by worldlygirl 92 Replies latest jw friends

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Well, it has finally happened. My JW husband came home last week and told me he is moving out. It seems he has been talking to the elders, and they feel his spirituality is being threatened (even though I have not insisted he stop going to meetings, I won't allow any JW material in my home because of my children from a previous marriage - I don't want them exposed to it.) He says it is just too hard to be married to someone who is not in the Org. Then he blathers on about "doing this so you can be happy..."

I have supported this man financially for the past three years, and he is just getting to the point he can pay his own way - thus the decision, I guess. And now, he is leaving me with all the bills, etc., and says he won't be contributing anything financially. Since I make more $$ than he does, I could never make a case for alimony.

So, I WANT REVENGE! If you're going to tell me this is unhealthy and just to move along with my life, don't even bother to post. I already know what I should do... but I REALLY want to teach this man a lesson. And I want it to cause as much trouble for his congregation as possible, because they are a major part of the problem. Especially the elders. They have been "pushing" him in this direction ever since his reinstatement - or as soon as they realized I was not a potential convert.

Suggestions, friends?

Worldlygirl (eyes brimming with tears of grief and anger - I want him to feel this pain!)

• Hamas
    Hamas

Do it.

Revenge is sweet, my friend.

Reperation is your due; do what you must. You will get your due.

Screw him everyway you can, hun. Screw him at work, screw him everywhere. If you want to know how to do this, get revenge, pm me, hun. I'm ready to help ! I feel your hurt and pain.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

No suggestions but I'm all for revenge. Do whatever you gotta do girl!

• minimus
    minimus

Castrate him and send the baubles to the elders and tell them it's all their fault.......Seriously, whatever you do to get him in trouble with the elders will probably backfire because you will be viewed as a scorned woman. Is he doing something as a JW, he shouldn't do? Maybe you can threaten him with exposure. But it doesn't sound like that would make you all that happy at the very end.....I'm sorry to hear of these lousy circumstances.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well, since everything is fact, not hearsay. I would have an article printed in the local paper, warning other women of the potential problem there is in marrying a jw, when you yourself do not believe. Point out why he is leaving and who is guiding him to that decision. Then after printing that, make sure everyplace he frequents get enough copies of this paper.....put the spotlight on him and the elders.

• neverthere
    neverthere

I so know the feeling of supporting a man. I left him because of it. I have one word for you: BONFIRE!!!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Well, there was a time in this country when you could sue for alienation of affections...don't know if that's still possible.

You could ummm...superglue his Wally to his stomach...

Publically inform the Elders that you do not consent to a divorce, and that he has no scriptural grounds to leave you...therefore...he can't get married.

Go and tell the Elders that the reason you are so oppossed to the Society is because your hubby keeps insisting on engaging in both oral and anal sex...saying the Society favors this over straight sex.

I'd be in your same position had my wife not made the right decision and left.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I say go for it.....if you can, hire an investigator to follow him to get an independent view of his habits. That will show the court how he uses his time. Let them see that his first love is his *church* and not you or his family.

I would get all fiancial records in order....he may try to get you for alimony...especially if you make more. This is becoming more common. You need to show that he is a slacker and that he did not work because of the borg.

Pics, records and docs are your friends and your attorneys friends. Don't let him have any records. Let him move out...just make sure he gets no bank statements, no bank numbers, etc.

Change the locks, change all passwords, etc. Do not let him have access to any of your money. He will use it to fight you in court.

Good Luck......Get the best Divorce attorney you can afford. Call the local or state bar for a reference.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

it is scripturally wromng for a man to leave a women no matter what the cause -- there have been watchtowers on this -- the otherway qaround is OK but only in dire circumstances -- this is just disgusting that the elders are pushing him this way -- I will try and dig out the WT references or Body of Elder letters

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    minimus : it'll probably backfire

Take care ... most important : YOUR KIDS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit