I WANT REVENGE!!!!!

by worldlygirl 92 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and I know you've had a few days mulling this over, as I was in chat when you broke this news to us...

I would be tempted to write to his congregation elders, but keep it professional and reasonable, rather than emotional. They are possibly cold-fishes (regarding any non-JW - remember you are sub-human in their eyes) anyhow, and so may respond to this better. You will only really get one shot at this. Any further correspondance will lose impact. Feel free to PM, if you'd like me to look over a draft.

You should labour the point that you never interfered with his worship (AKA Meeting attendance and Field Ministry), and fulfilled your wifely duties ().
    You should also use 1 Tim.5:8, to show that he is not playing the game:
    "Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse that a person without faith" (NWT).

It won't win him back, and I suspect that you may no longer want that, but it may give him what he deserves (by their own rules, which he has willingly re-accepted).

Of course it may all backfire wonderfully, in that he may get DF'ed again, break free from the borg, and live happily ever after...

Meanwhile, ((((WG))))

Edited to add: Yeru's point is good, too. He's condemned himself to celibacy.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yes !

Check this out.

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS

Scriptural Freedom to Remarry: The 1991 textbook , page 135, paragraph 1, describes a situation where an adulterous mate unilaterally obtains a divorce over the objection of the innocent mate. In such a case, the guilty one is not free to remarry.

What if the innocent mate consents to the divorce by signing the divorce papers? Does this free the guilty mate to remarry? Yes, Jesus' counsel at Matthew 5:37 applies here: "Let your Yes mean Yes, your No, No." If the innocent mate, perhaps in an effort to protect herself financially or to obtain custody of children, agrees to a divorce obtained by her adulterous husband, the adulterous one is then free to remarry. Although the innocent one may claim forgiveness, by signing the divorce papers she indicates her rejection of the adulterous mate. Since she has rejected that one, she holds no further claim on him, and he is Scripturally free to remarry .

( http://www.cultureshocksolution.org/public_html/Letters%20To%20JW%20Elders%207-20-98.htm )

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hamas:
    I would never have used that section, in this instance, because there is no adultery claimed by either party.

Also, it would be fatal to quote the Elder's "Pay Attention" book or BOE letters, as it would be too telling as to who her contacts were

• freein89
    freein89

Dead fish and spilled milk. If you can't get him in court and nothing seems to be working, spill milk on whatever furniture he is taking. Inject it into his mattress, etc... Go to the store and get some fish and then place them in his stuff until it stinks real good, remove the fish, then so you won't get caught. Also remove a couple of buttons from each of his shirts. Take a hammer and smash the little teeth on the zippers of his pants. Don't get caught, don't make it look obvious that you tampered with his stuff. Also, when you are together he has stuff, when he leaves its called shit. He will pack up his shit and leave,. discreetly wreak his shit. Dip his tooth brush in the toilet.

Have fun and don't get caught. Be creative. Don't do anything that will cause bodily harm. Even if you decide not to do any of the above, planning it is fun and makes you feel better.

Deb

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Revenge done well is soul soothing and theraputic.

Send him a "Kiss My Ass" Stripogram to the Kingdom Hall! That ought to shake things up.

Have him read COC before you'll agree to a divorce.He may change his mnd.

Call the Mormons and tell them he wants to convert.

Bust his balls every chance you get.

Talk about the flagrant dissregard for other peoples wellbeing!

If you need a sword, I have several.

==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Keep 'em coming. I have already planned phase one of the "shock and awe" campaign. He has been screwing-over his ex-wife on child support for the past three years and she is too stupid to know it. One e-mail should solve this little problem.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Oh, and can anyone provide any WT quotes on supporting your wife during separation? I've been told he should still be expected to contribute something, at least from a JW viewpoint.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

After he leaves, attend a few meetings at his Kingdom Hall. That oughtta fvck him up. If you do that, he'll have no scriptural ground for leaving. It's a bit of a price to pay (sitting for 2 hours, listening to garbage), but he can't say you've been slowing him down spiritually. Still change the locks on the doors so he can't come back to you.... and let the elders know who you are.

• Mary
    Mary
    So, I WANT REVENGE! If you're going to tell me this is unhealthy and just to move along with my life, don't even bother to post.

Darlin' you came to the right place. I must admit I have a gift for getting even with people who have done me wrong (grin). The trick is, getting back at them without getting yer butt slung into The Big House.

but I REALLY want to teach this man a lesson.

OK. Lemme see. Does he have his own credit cards? If so, I strongly recommend that you get the numbers (don't forget the expiry date) and ring them up to the max. Doesn't matter if he SAYS he's not gonna contribute financially, there's dem dare laws that says he HAS to. Does he work in an office? If so, send his boss something really sexually suggestive from him (courtesy of his Visa of course), insinuating that he'd like to be the subordinate in more ways than one. Sign him up to join Alcoholics Anonymous, the Army, the KKK and any other groups you can think of and get your local clinics to send him brochures on sexually transmitted diseases and and penis enlargements. Pour sugar in his gas tank and watch his Christ-like attitude evaporate before your very eyes.

And I want it to cause as much trouble for his congregation as possible, because they are a major part of the problem. Especially the elders.

Put an advertisement in a sleazy magazine or sleazy paper, requesting weird sexual fantasies. Something like "submissive male seeks dominant male/female for spankings and oral sex" and give the name of one of the elders, along with either their home phone number or even better, the Kingdumb Hall phone number. If you give the KH number, make sure you put in the ad to call between 7:30pm & 9:00pm on meeting nights.

Do an anonymous phone call (from a phone booth) to another elder's wife and ask to speak to him. Act shocked when she identifies herself as his wife and mumble "he never told me he was married".......leave the message that you just got back from the Clinic and you need to talk to him "right away" about "something". Find out where another elder works and do another memo to his superiors, pretending to be a co-worker and that you're tired of this guy preaching his religion during working hours. He'll be spoken to about it, believe me.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the general idea...........let us know how it goes.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Mary, you sound like me. That is exactly my 'return to sender' routine.

I even set my old boss (absolute tosser) up for robbery, muhuhahahahahhahaha !

psssss....... shusshhhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit