I WANT REVENGE!!!!!

by worldlygirl 92 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Mary that is brilliant -- I love it.

• metatron
    metatron

I've only heard rumors about this but...

I once heard about a guy who stole the entire congregation's confidential files from the Kingdom Hall. That's where they are

supposed to be kept ,(often in a file cabinet, perhaps in the library) according to Watchtower dictum. Supposedly,

he then told the elders to leave him alone - and they did! I was a congregation secretary once and I can tell you

that they often keep such intimate detail for many years - I was surprized at who took blood, who beat their kids

until the police arrived, and the 100% pure/loyal older sister who cheated a bit. Interesting reading - and it would be

even more interesting in the 'wrong' hands.

metatron

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

OOOOOOHHHHH! I forgot to mention that I found an old stash of Watchtower books in a briefcase in the attic. I'm thinking of selling the whole thing on eBay. Anything to help the apostate cause.

Mary, I love your suggestions, especially the ones involving the elders. Definitely adding to my list here.....

• Hamas
    Hamas

Do you think you would get good cash for them ? Randy Watters sells some old shit on his site.... the new WT library is going for 75 big ones !

How much are you thinking of asking ?

• Scully
    Scully

Remind him that according to JW rules, he is NOT "scripturally free to remarry" until YOU go out and get laid (ie, "commit adultery"). Tell him he will never have sex again for as long as he lives, with you or without you.

Love, Scully

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wow, cool thread! This is fun! I like the letter to the elders idea, but if you do that make sure you send a copy to Brooklyn AND to every person in the congregation for whom you can find an address. That way the elders can't sweep it under the rug, and you'll get a nice bit of gossip started. Make this whole thing as public as possible. Make sure you include the child support thing.

As for the nasty, evil, gross things that have been suggested -- they are absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! And to those who suggested them, please remember that I will be your friend forever -- don't want to get on your bad side!

Good luck! We're all cheering for you! (((((Worldly Girl)))))

Nina

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    My JW husband came home last week and told me he is moving out. It seems he has been talking to the elders, and they feel his spirituality is being threatened (even though I have not insisted he stop going to meetings,

Talking to elders.... Now that's a riot. Tells you exactly who he's primarily married to and whose opinion is of more value. It's obvious that he didn't consult the BIBLE about what he should do and how he should act, rather he ran to the elders who only heard one side of the story and summarily labeled you spiritually dangerous and a threat helping to provide justification for what his weak punk ass wanted and has been planning to do anyway yet didn't have the balls to tell you without mother WT's blessing.

Then he blathers on about "doing this so you can be happy..."

Take it from me this is typical weak man talk (I'm sure you've heard it all before) when he's doing something totally fu**** up and he's grasping for straws or anything else to try to turn it around to something that will primarily benefit or help you. He didn't have the balls to make this decision when he couldn't take care of himself yet now he's "doing it so you can be happy"? I only hope this bastard will fall on his face when he's out there alone. We'll see then how much value he has for these very same elders when they refuse to commit their or WT resouces to take care of his sorry punk ass when the chips are down.

I have supported this man financially for the past three years, and he is just getting to the point he can pay his own way - thus the decision,

Exactly....that is the JW motis operandi. When they can't take care of themselves of course they're willing to suck you dry in pursuit of the WT pipe dream with all kinds of bullshit justifications......"wait on jehovah...he'll provide". But as soon as they think they can take care of themselves or otherwise drain you financially on the way out....all of a sudden your're a spiritual threat. What a crock.

I see myself in your position if my wife's renewed interest in WT activities intensify as the years go on.

And now, he is leaving me with all the bills, etc., and says he won't be contributing anything financially. Since I make more $$ than he does, I could never make a case for alimony.
    Good for you....making enough to support yourself and not giving him ammunition to get alimony but correct me if I'm wrong......don't you have three kids? I've got two words for you......CHILD SUPPORT !!!!!!! If I'm not mistaken, it makes no difference whether you're divorced or not, child support is still in order and justified even in your type of situation. He can say he won't contribute all he wants. Go to the courts and force him to on behalf of his kids even if you don't need it. Get revenge by further eroding his ability to take care of himself as comfortably as he plans to. They labeling you as a "spiritual threat" and giving him bullshit justification to move out doesn't resolve him secularly or spiritually of providing for his kids.
    So, I WANT REVENGE!

And sweetie, I hope and pray that you get it.

But...serve it up cold!!!!!

VERY, VERY COLD!!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Remind him that according to JW rules, he is NOT "scripturally free to remarry" until YOU go out and get laid

See, that's why it would be great to attend a couple of meetings at his KH. The Elders will tell him that YOU'RE taking an interest in the truth, and scripturally HE CAN'T LEAVE YOU or he'll be DISFELLOWSHIPPED (again!)

The Elders will take your side because you're NEW.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    Remind him that according to JW rules, he is NOT "scripturally free to remarry" until YOU go out and get laid (ie, "commit adultery"). Tell him he will never have sex again for as long as he lives, with you or without you.

That brings up another point. Unless I remarry (not gonna happen), how would he ever know if I had sex with anyone else? I've seen the stuff about "spending the night alone with a member of the opposite sex" being grounds for this assumption, but if someone is discreet about it - then what?

In the future, would he even be able to "date"? Doesn't he have to be free to remarry in order to date a Sister in the congregation? If he wanted to do that, would he or the elders have to contact me and ask me if I had "fornicated"? How does that work? I would never confess, but would they just assume that since I am "worldly" I am out screwing everyone?

What about if he commits adultery? Wouldn't I still have the opportunity to say "I forgive you"? Then he STILL wouldn't be free, right???

• Mary
    Mary

Here's a few more ideas:

Post a flyer in all the local laundramats that say:

FREE HOME BIBLE STUDY AND SEX along with either your husband's or one of the elder's names and phone numbers. Phone your local Social Services (again from a phone booth) and tell them that you think __________(one of the elders) has been beating their children. He'll at least be investigated. Do any of the elders have their own businesses? If so, I'd also recommend doing a phone call to the IRS saying that he's been cheating on his taxes for years.

Get a subscription to Playboy, Penthouse or Hustler magazine and get it sent to the KH.

Call one or all of the following:

Home Renovators, driveway pavers, swimming pool/spa installers, roofers, landscapers, order a bunch of stuff and have it delivered to one of the elders' homes. Or even better, you could call a professional painter and have him paint all the trim on the outside of the KH bright orange. Do this on a weekend when there's a District Assembly and most good Dubs won't be around.

Order a truckload of manure from a farmer, delivered to the back parking lot of the KH. Tell them to send the bill to the KH.

And finally, the piece de la Resistance: Order 12 large pizzas with everything on it to the Kingdom Hall on a meeting night. Have it delivered around 8:00 o'clock..........Mmmmmmmm............pizza...........

What about if he commits adultery? Wouldn't I still have the opportunity to say "I forgive you"? Then he STILL wouldn't be free, right???

Actually he would, in their opinion. Believe me, when it comes to getting people away from their "worldly" spouses, the elders will indeed turn a blind eye to the "grounds" and will support that person 100%. Eventually, your hubby will just lie and say that he came home and caught you in bed with someone else and that'll be good enough for the elders. They'll allow him to divorce on the grounds of YOU committing adultery, and he'll be free to remarry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit