I WANT REVENGE!!!!!

by worldlygirl 92 Replies latest jw friends

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Thank God we do not have children together! The two I mentioned are mine from a previous marriage. (And just for the record, they are happy to see him go. They are 10 and 13 and are old enough to realize what a loser he is.)

• undercover
    undercover

First of all, I hate to hear about your troubles. This must be a terrible time for you. I hope you come through okay.

While I got a chuckle out of some of the revenge ideas, I'm gonna offer some advise that goes against revenge. Don't waste your time on this guy. Yes, it hurts and it will hurt some more before it's all over. Take him to the cleaners as far as any alimony you might can get and definately child support. Get a lawyer and defend your rights. Outside of that, though, let it go. Move on with your life, enjoy it and your kids as they grow up. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to be with you, why waste any more of your life worrying about him. Simplistic statement I know, and things will get worse before they get better, but I wouldn't waste any more time than I have to, dealing with someone who has made it clear that they don't care anymore about me than that.

• undercover
    undercover

double post

• micheal
    micheal

Write an anonomous little letter to the IRS letting them know about his underhanded, under the table business dealings. Strongly suggesting to them that he should be audited.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    I have supported this man financially for the past three years, and he is just getting to the point he can pay his own way - thus the decision, I guess. And now, he is leaving me with all the bills, etc., and says he won't be contributing anything financially. Since I make more $$ than he does, I could never make a case for alimony.

BS, oh yes you can, if you were married you have alot of rights, see a lawyer,

So, I WANT REVENGE! If you're going to tell me this is unhealthy and just to move along with my life, don't even bother to post.

No it's not unhealthy, they try to destroy your life and don't even flinch, did anyone from the Kingdom Hall ever come see you ???

I already know what I should do... but I REALLY want to teach this man a lesson. And I want it to cause as much trouble for his congregation as possible, because they are a major part of the problem. Especially the elders. They have been "pushing" him in this direction ever since his reinstatement - or as soon as they realized I was not a potential convert.

Don't let up, gp after them with all guns firing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's none of our business, but why did he have to be re-instated, maybe you can use his past ???

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    Well, since everything is fact, not hearsay. I would have an article printed in the local paper, warning other women of the potential problem there is in marrying a jw, when you yourself do not believe. Point out why he is leaving and who is guiding him to that decision. Then after printing that, make sure everyplace he frequents get enough copies of this paper.....put the spotlight on him and the elders.

well said Obiwan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    After he leaves, attend a few meetings at his Kingdom Hall. That oughtta fvck him up. If you do that, he'll have no scriptural ground for leaving. It's a bit of a price to pay (sitting for 2 hours, listening to garbage), but he can't say you've been slowing him down spiritually. Still change the locks on the doors so he can't come back to you.... and let the elders know who you are.

I love this idea, but could you do it ???

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    it's none of our business, but why did he have to be re-instated, maybe you can use his past ???

He cheated on his first wife after 20 years of marriage. Apparently, they got this quickie scam of a divorce so she could marry another guy on the rebound (I'm talking serious rebound - like 6 days later.) Charming model JW family. He wasn't "in" when I met him - he was already df'd.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    After he leaves, attend a few meetings at his Kingdom Hall. That oughtta fvck him up. If you do that, he'll have no scriptural ground for leaving. It's a bit of a price to pay (sitting for 2 hours, listening to garbage), but he can't say you've been slowing him down spiritually. Still change the locks on the doors so he can't come back to you.... and let the elders know who you are.
    I love this idea, but could you do it ???

No.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    when I met him - he was already df'd.

what made him go back ???

I believe when you marry someone, you accept the children as part of yours, thus alimony may have to be paid.

I have heard cases where a couple had a child and 15 years later the husband found out it was not his kid, divorced and still had to pay for that child, even though DNA tests proved the child was not his.

I know your case is different , but check it out with a lawyer, you DO have a lot of rights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit