if you had the slightest of doubt about leaving leaving the watchtower org. go to to jwsurvey.org NOW!

by nowwhat? 83 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has this bogus award shown up on the monthly propaganda show?

DD

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

WTF hypocretes

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Who the heck pressed dislike for sparky 1's post??! Mistake or Watchtower troll!LOL!!!
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Oh wow. I can't tell if they are just this dumb and inept, or if they are in fact TRYING to deceive. I really can't.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    problemaddict: I can't tell if they are just this dumb and inept, or if they are in fact TRYING to deceive.

It's both.

It is only the truly dumb and inept that have the need to deceive.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Careful Sparky that is the purple Telly tubby ... We were warned against them when in the org....possibly gay influence on our children😉
    That's so funny...one of my friends was the first tinky winky for years....6 ft 4 inches hairy dude with glasses carrying his pink handbag! WTBTS were right tho....he lost the job for moonlighting as a naked balloon dancer!!!!!
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Oh man....the "winning" videos. Just unbelievable that they would be considered award winning.

• Listener
    Listener
    It demonstrates how low they are prepared to go to make themselves look good.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Here I see a blatant misuse of donated funds. They had to shell out money for their entry, then BUY the trophies! By my estimation, this would have been at least as much money as our congregation pledged to donate in one month for KH construction work.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So even the quote for the "winners" is just a cut and paste??

Oh dear....perhaps the org really are gullible after all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit