Racist Antifa Member Goes on Killing Spree of White People, Kills Young Trump Supporter and Wounds Three Others

by kpop 55 Replies latest social current

• kpop
    kpop

Here is the young man who was murdered with a knife by a racist Antifa member last night in Austin Texas. RIP Harrison Brown!

https://imgur.com/a/1QQG7

Here is the ruthless murderer and the incredible story of the hate behind this criminal. Antifa is a hate group.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/

Antifa needs to be classified as a hate group before things really get out of hand.

http://www.ibtimes.com/harrison-brown-killed-ut-austin-bowie-knife-stabbing-which-injured-3-others-2533183

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Before anyone here accuses me of supporting this crime, I do not and I think he should get life imprisonment. Nonetheless it must be said that resentment runs deep amongst these people for reasons that is out of our control. Crimes committed by right wingers usually don't get much publicity except for one. The young man who killed several black worshipers.

And yes, it is a hate crime but not one that can be generalized to include all of Antifa. That would change if Antifa were to condone this murder.

• Simon
    Simon
    Nonetheless it must be said that ...

You immediately start trying to make excuses. Absolutely despicable.

And yes, it is a hate crime but not one that can be generalized to include all of Antifa. That would change if Antifa were to condone this murder.

The other day you were trying to make Fox News guilty for every murder of a non-white person. It works both ways. This is down to the hateful rhetoric of the leftist antifa thugs.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

VI

Sounds like you are right at the doorstep to support it to me. Disgusting!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The other day you were trying to make Fox News guilty for every murder of a non-white person.

I only recall giving four examples of murders that were committed by right wing persons. If that is what you're referring to then I should say that they were mostly white.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6306776758616064/uc-berkeley-orders-cancellation-ann-coulter-speech?page=9 (?)

Edited for correction.

• Simon
    Simon
    resentment runs deep amongst these people for reasons that is out of our control

We can't help their deluded mental state. Kind of ironic that he liked to re-enact genocide of white people ... does that mean white resentment should be allowed and out of their control?

See what happens when you make dumb arguments and excuses for crimes that are NOT justified in any way shape or form - you legitimize the things you are supposedly against.

Nothing that was done throughout human history excuses that man killing that other man. It really is that simple. Anyone who thinks some historical grievance for things that didn't even happen to them makes murder OK is a racist asshole.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Sounds like you are right at the doorstep to support it to me. Disgusting!

WRONG!

I believe that your hatred of anything Liberal - I'm not Liberal by the way - is keeping you from carefully reading and understanding what I have to say.

• Simon
    Simon

We read what you say. We think it's fugly and disgusting.

We know you're not liberal or libertarian, you are just a leftist / anti-conservative idealogue - a different thing entirely.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I would defend the victims with my life or shoot their attacker if I had access to a gun.

• Simon
    Simon
    I would defend the victims with my life or shoot their attacker if I had access to a gun.

I doubt it. I think you're a Walter Mitty. I don't think you always have a clear enough idea of who the real victims are through your politically-tinted spectacles. You are obsessed with "fox-news-are-killers" and "the alt-right nazis are taking over" type nonsense and we've just had a perfect example of how you use a racist crime by someone to somehow promote the idea that they are the victims and there were reasons to justify it happening. Sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit