Racist Antifa Member Goes on Killing Spree of White People, Kills Young Trump Supporter and Wounds Three Others

by kpop 55 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

That would change if Antifa were to condone this murder - I think journalists should ask Antifa point-blank to unreservedly condemn this murder.

Antifa's response would show what they really are ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Vi dude you are out of your melon.

True liberal ideas and progressive idea are amazing, this AntiFa BS is rotten shit, its "liberal" in quotes.

They are all for "by any means necessary" to me that doesn't stop at murder.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The other day you were trying to make Fox News guilty for every murder of a non-white person.

A correction. I think I know what post you were referring to (It would be the fifth example, the others involving white victims). I also mentioned, later on, the Charleston church shooting where nine black members were shot by Dylan Roof. I don't see how that could be generalized to include every homicide of a black person when the other five examples where of white persons shooting other whites.

Nothing that was done throughout human history excuses that man killing that other man.

I wasn't referring to historical reasons. I assume you mean black slavery in the U.S. I was referring to four individuals who were associated and/or inspired by Right Wing media such as:

The Unitarian church shooter. Jim David Adkisson went to a Unitarian church (Known to be Liberal) with a shotgun and killed two church members before he was subdued by church members. When policemen captured him he told them that he hated liberals and since he could not reach the politicians he decided to shoot some that were within easier reach. When the police officers went to his home they discovered books authored by conservatives like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

The Las Vega cop killers. A married couple, Jerad and Amanda Miller, went to a pizza restaurant and killed two policemen. They then draped a Gadsden flag over their bodies and pinned a note on one of the policemen which read "This is the beginning of the revolution." They were extreme right wingers who had previously visited the Bundy ranch where law enforcement agents were surrounded by people aiming rifles at them.

The Sikh temple shooter. Wade Page went to their worship services and began shooting the worshippers killing six. Page was also a radical conservative.

Byron Williams. According to his mother, Williams "watched the news on television and was upset by 'the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items.'"

He was, heavily armed and en route to an Acorn office with intent to kill. Fortunately the police pulled him over and captured him after he engaged them with a volley of gunfire. No one was killed. Williams told investigators that "his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

To which I should also add the 'pizzagate' conspiracy theory where Alex Jones, a well known right wing conspiracy nut, claimed that a liberal owned restaurant (Comet Ping Pong), made the claim that he was running a pedophile sex establishment in the basement of the restaurant. That inspired a man to travel several hundred miles across state borders to confront the establishment.

He walked into the restaurant with an assault rifle and said he was there to "self investigate". The claim. There were also hundreds of death threats called in to the restaurant. They were lucky that no one was killed.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Because someone is mistreated they have the right to kill innocent people VI?

I think the people that are mistreated usually rise up, while other assholes like this ride the oppression coattails of others to just be pieces of crap.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I think journalists should ask Antifa point-blank to unreservedly condemn this murder.

Based on what I've seen most of Antifa are white.

• kpop
    kpop

I believe that your hatred of anything Liberal - I'm not Liberal by the way - is keeping you from carefully reading and understanding what I have to say.

-Village Idiot

You see, that's the problem. The word liberal has been hijacked by a bunch of radical left-wing Marxist/Communist/Anarchist lunatics, who have managed to disgrace the term and have nothing to do with classical liberalism. The Sargon of Akkad and Mark Rubin from the Rubin Report who is a true liberal have an awesome video on this very topic.

What it meant to be liberal years ago like being truly inclusive, truly tolerant, pro-free speech, truly open-minded, pro-individual rights is now a joke. The so called liberals today are anything but tolerant and suffer from the same group-think mentality as the JW cult. If you don't agree with them or think exactly like them, you are a bigot™, racist™, NAZI™, misogynist™ ad infinitum...

Did any of you watch the Republican National Convention last year? Did you see Peter Thiel get a 5 minute standing ovation when he said as the first openly gay speaker at the RNC, "...I'm American, and I'm gay..." the delegates cheered wildly. Or did you see Rudy Guiliani's speech about everyone being "just Americans" and the divide by race, gender, sexual orientation etc must stop?" Or did you see the first Sikh speaker? Or did you see the first female Hindu open with a traditional Hindu prayer? Or how about the first Muslim Imam opening with a Muslim prayer? Many firsts at the RNC last year. But all I heard from the "liberal" media was how "dark and dangerous" and scary the RNC was. They went on and on about how "divisive" the RNC was. They literally did not have a single good thing to say about it. And because of that, I went on YouTube and did a RNC marathon and watched all 4 days. It was like being a JW and for the first time ever watching something that the Governing Body said don't watch and we did watch and it was eye opening. Now you know why they told us not to watch it! (Also reminds me of CNN telling their viewers not to look at Wikileaks or any other news site that reports about it, EXCEPT CNN, because only CNN is allowed to see it. That was Chris Cuomo if you wanted to know)

As they say, the rest is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKp05e-e80

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Based on what I've seen most of Antifa are white - I don't care.

Journalists should still ask Antifa "do you unreservedly condemn this murder?"

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    Antifa is a hate group.

Oh, I disagree. It’s worse: Antifa is an international cult of domestic terrorist cells.

Anarchist losers whose goal is to overthrow democratically elected governments in Glorious Revolution.

Funded by nation-wreckers like George Soros and his useful idiot communists infesting legitimate movements.

Hard to believe anyone who’s been associated with the Watchtower mind control cult could fall for this.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    What it meant to be liberal years ago like being truly inclusive, truly tolerant, pro-free speech, truly open-minded, pro-individual rights is now a joke. The so-called liberals today are anything but tolerant and suffer from the same group-think mentality as the JW cult. If you don't agree with them or think exactly like them, you are a bigot™, racist™, NAZI™, misogynist™ ad infinitum...

Spot on, I don't know how so many people are brainwashed by groupthink to not see this insanity.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Because someone is mistreated they have the right to kill innocent people VI?

It seems that no one reads my responses carefully.

I did not say anyone had the right to do such thing. I am referring to right wing media inspired murderers who are mentally unstable and take such media seriously.

My post, immediately underneath your post quoted above, concerned right wing media inspired killers. I specifically brought up the connections between such as,

Jerad and Amanda Miller, the cop killers They were Bundy Ranch participants.

Jim Davis Adkisson the Unitarian Church killer He devoured books authored by Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity.

Byron Williams who was going to shoot people associated to the ACLU. He made his attempt right after Glenn Beck spouted off about those establishments.

I can go on and on but it's obvious that no one will understand my point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit