Racist Antifa Member Goes on Killing Spree of White People, Kills Young Trump Supporter and Wounds Three Others

by kpop 55 Replies latest social current

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Who knows what those white people were up to. I'm sure they are no angels.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Defeating racism, tribalism, intolerance and all forms of discrimination will liberate us all, victim and perpetrator alike..Ban Ki-Moon......

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Wow. thanks for posting!

This topic got me thinking: AntiFa is simply the logical conclusion of democrats/liberals.

If u label everyone u don’t like fascists (which they do) u end up living in a country where everyone else is a fascist and it only makes sense for them to react violently using terror.

They do this by protesting free speech b/c it is in their eyes fascist speech or by random killing of “fascists”.

Until they reform, antifa and democrats are two faces of the same terror organization where the only difference is that one half has realized the logical conclusion of the other half’s ideas and has the courage to act upon that conviction. It is similar to the relationship between the Muslim brotherhood/Al Qaeda.

The only thing we can do about it is to call them out, often and loudly, until liberals accept what they are & reform: A threat to civil society, in bed with terrorists.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    Until they reform, antifa and democrats are two faces of the same terror organization where the only difference is that one half has realized the logical conclusion of the other half’s ideas and has the courage to act upon that conviction. It is similar to the relationship between the Muslim brotherhood/Al Qaeda.

I agree. Every time I hear someone express an opinion I don't agree with, I want to kill them, because I've come to understand, through experience, that no amount of reasoning will ever change their minds. Also, as men like Gandhi and MLK Jr. demonstrated, nonviolence has never and will never change anything. As a liberal, I was the first to get on board with the war on Iraq and Afghanistan because I realize that mass muder is the only true solution to any problem. When will those bleeding heart fools understand?

• Simon
    Simon
    as men like Gandhi and MLK Jr. demonstrated, nonviolence has never and will never change anything

Worth noting is that throughout history, the non-violent are usually slaughtered and brushed aside. What they were able to achieve was in no small measure due to the system they were up against being ready and willing to change and just needing some focus to show it to be true.

That sizeable numbers of people living in America think there are real live Nazis roaming around in large numbers that should be pre-emptively killed is astounding and scary. That they imagine they are morally obligated and excused for doing so and that their words and actions don't constitute "hate" is astounding.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Anyone who thinks some historical grievance for things that didn't even happen to them makes murder OK is a racist asshole.

WELL SAID.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    That sizeable numbers of people living in America think there are real live Nazis roaming around in large numbers that should be pre-emptively killed is astounding and scary

I agree, the fact that I hear some people actually relate the handful of white power idiots speckled around the country to the same power and influence of Hitler's Nazi party, it blows my mind. It's such a vast false equivalence you have to be completely delusional to believe it.

Yes, neo-nazis are dumb assholes, they are not the Third Riech 2.0

Morons!

You have to drink the Koolaid that because nearly half of America voted for Trump = nearly half of America are white supremacists who want to exterminate anyone who is not them.

Really???...

• kpop
    kpop

For anyone interested in the divide and conquer strategy the political class is currently using (and it's working as evident from the lunatic leftist comments here!) here is an interesting article written by a very informed financial writer who likes to tread into the philosophical aspect of the current affairs. Very well written. If you don't have the time to read the whole thing, the introductory sentence begins with, "If we don't challenge these poisonous polarizing binaries, they may well trigger the accidental suicide of our polity."

This country is the most divided since the civil war and it is only getting worse thanks to the radical left who are now hell bent on destroying capitalism and replacing it with a Marxist/Communist society.

A must read for those with open minds and willing to learn... you don't need to agree with everything he says but at least subject yourself to an alternative viewpoint. I've been reading Charles' blog for a few years and it's hard to argue against his logic.

https://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2017/04/are-we-really-that-divided.html

• kpop
    kpop

Who knows what those white people were up to. I'm sure they are no angels.

Wow. Absolutely sickening. You are a repulsive individual. The truth comes out in the wash but all we have to do is go to Twitter and read the tweets and retweets from JW's who are black and it is clear there is a seething hatred for white people. You racist morons are going to push the wrong buttons one day and the odds are not in your favor.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I do not side with Islam and other similar minded associations and I consider it slander to say that of me.

But you didn't say AntiFa!

That's right, I said similar-minded associations. Jeeeez.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit