Racist Antifa Member Goes on Killing Spree of White People, Kills Young Trump Supporter and Wounds Three Others

by kpop 55 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Well good :)

• Landy
    Landy
    usually slaughtered and brushed aside. What they were able to achieve was in no small measure due to the system they were up against being ready and willing to change and just needing some focus to show it to be true.

I think there's a fair amount of truth in that. People can be a catalyst for change, but that change has to be viable and ready to happen

Someone more famous than me said revolutions are the locomotives of history and although one man can spark a revolution he can't drive it through.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    Worth noting is that throughout history, the non-violent are usually slaughtered and brushed aside. What they were able to achieve was in no small measure due to the system they were up against being ready and willing to change and just needing some focus to show it to be true.

I'm assuming you knew I was being sarcastic. I think that nonviolence can work, but only in a very civilized context. There has to be a sympathetic audience out there who will see their fellow humans getting beaten up and be able to identify with them to some degree. The ones who are actually doing the beating will only be encouraged by their victim's lack of resistance. Nonviolence definitely did not work for me when I was getting bullied in elementary school, but that was only because the place was run my sociopaths.

That sizeable numbers of people living in America think there are real live Nazis roaming around in large numbers that should be pre-emptively killed is astounding and scary. That they imagine they are morally obligated and excused for doing so and that their words and actions don't constitute "hate" is astounding.

They aren't Nazis in a political sense, but they present the same threat if they were to ever organize. For my part I have met plenty of people who hate jews and gays; and I live in a fairly liberal town! They don't dress like Nazis. They don't usually sport racist tattoos; but I can assure you that they are ubiquitous here. All you have to do is subtly imply that you might hate the same people they do and listen to them go off. I can only imagine how many such people exist in any major city. Probably tens of thousands.

If I were Jewish and someone expressed their desire to kill jews, I might decide that a preemptive strike is in order. Is that wrong? Maybe it is; but from a tactical perspective it makes sense to face your enemy at a time and place of your choosing, rather than waiting for them to make the first move.

Wow. Absolutely sickening. You are a repulsive individual.

Scratchme might be right. I said before that it was probably just a psycho, but who knows? All of us, at least once in our lives, have had the urge to stab the stuffing out of another person and we all believed at the time that we'd be justified in doing so. We just don't know yet what set this guy off. Maybe he was psychopathic, deluded or paranoid; but then again, maybe he had another motive that anyone could relate to.

• snowbird
    snowbird

ScratchMe is just stating her/his opinion.

The same as you, KPop.

• bohm
    bohm

Is this a real life argument or am I missing out on the joke?

all we have to do is go to Twitter and read the tweets and retweets from JW's who are black and it is clear there is a seething hatred for white people. You racist morons are going to push the wrong buttons one day and the odds are not in your favor
  • bohm
    bohm

Kpops post got me thinking about history.

Perhaps the US civil war was fought over freeing white people from black slavers? Someone ought to look into that.

Anyway, I am happy Kpop is brave enough to have a conversation about the racism against white people... Why, just today an Indian looking man too the last cucumber at Safeways, thereby depriving me of my favorite ethnic food. I pine for a day where my kind can live in peace.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

ScratchMe is just stating her/his opinion - a very controversial, offensive one, to be sure.

Imagine, on a thread about Dylann Roof's murder spree, a comment that says "Who knows what those black people were up to. I'm sure they are no angels."

Just stating her/his opinion?

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Maybe it's worth noting that the OP's websites are pretty sketchy. Gotnews is a ultra right wing rag site founded by Chuck Johnson of Breitbart fame.

The reality as reported by the NYTimes is that this "racist" attacker was recently involuntarily committed because of mental instability. Just another nut job I'm afraid....

• bohm
    bohm

ctrwtf: Let me be the first to say it is very unsporting of you to do basic fact-checking of the OP on a perfectly good left-bashing thread. I do hope you will receive a convincing rebuttal in the form of many down-votes and some random angriness.

Have you even stopped to consider there are ANGRY BLACK JWs in Kpops twitter feed?

• Simon
    Simon
    The reality as reported by the NYTimes is that this "racist" attacker was recently involuntarily committed because of mental instability. Just another nut job I'm afraid....

Then that would apply equally to Dylan Roof and other nuts. In fact, by that definition, no-one can ever be a murdering racist because it's crazy and therefore they're nuts and so it can't be condemned.

I actually get sick of the way mental illness is used as an excuse and the mentally ill are stigmatized by other peoples sick choices.

Also sick is trying to somehow make the story go away by attacking the source. If it was on CNN would it then have happened but until then it didn't? Is that how it works?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit