No! No! No! This can't be true? brexit? No!

by purrpurr 81 Replies latest social current

• scary21
    scary21

Time to buy stocks they will be on sale today when the markets open in a few hours.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

And now David Cameron has resigned , well at least that's one good thing!

I suspect a general election will be called

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Scottish Independent Referendum Part 2 will all be about the £ v €...but next time round there is no hiding from it.

Do you want to be part of the UK and keep the £ or separate from the UK and have the € because all new EU member states must take the € as their currency, that is non negotiable.

Also worth considering is would the EU take a separated Scotland because 2 years ago Scotland's deficit was £7.8 billion, last year it was £15 billion which is higher than Greece's!

Working on that figure, in order to even be considered for EU membership as a separate country, Scotland would have to implement austerity measures 5 times greater than current UK ones.

And who is to say the EU will continue in its current form. Netherlands are calling a referendum and are expected to vote to leave and their are noises from France that they may also hold a referendum.

Another country, cant remember who it os off the top of my head had applied to join but has recently withdrawn their application.

There's uncertainty ahead but it would be financial suicide for Scotland to be in the EU but not in the UK

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The markets are already in free fall and the moronic bigots who campaigned for this are celebrating the demise of our country - you forgot to mention that all these moronic bigots will unleash giant snakes that will eat children in the middle of the night ...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The zombie apocalypse has begun!

• bohm
    bohm

#Brexit: Let's shoot ourselves in the foot. With no foot, we will run faster as there is less wind resistance

EU: Sounds kind of dumb are y...

#Brexit: *BOOM*

EU: Tell me you didn't shoot yourself in the foot

#Brexit!: I might be bleeding! but I am not dead! #BREXIT WINS!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Boris for Prime Minister, Queen and Master Chief (chef?)!!

Hoorah!!

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

the rise and rise of Scotland - just listening to Nicola Surgeon saying Scotland is going to try and remain in the EU

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ha, good luck with that.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Trump for president and Boris for PM.....we're all screwed......goodbye Earth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit