No! No! No! This can't be true? brexit? No!

by purrpurr 81 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

This is a great result the UK will do much better now

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Wow, the UK has lost it's damned mind. And now because of this it will probably lose Scotland too. This is really going to hurt their economy for at least the next decade and seriously weaken their political influence.

After Greece paid such a high price to stay in the EU I'm genuinely shocked the UK would just throw it all away. What's the up side?

• hoser
    hoser
    The up side for me is that with a devalued pound I can probably afford to take a trip to England now.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Good for you Hoser its me that will pay for that.

• bohm
    bohm

I for one can't wait to see the great boost to British economy this will result in!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Bohm, I hope you are being ironic. The worlds stock and currency markets seem to be having their vote now.

• bohm
    bohm

I am not being ironic, this is based on sound analysis by nigel farage, Boris whatshisname and every toothless yod in manchester. I for one cant wait for britain to revoke those laws about lead content in toy and trade relations that is holding back britain and watch the pound go through the roof! Because freedom and eurocrats and innovation!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They probably thinking they can make the pound valuable again and the EU going to crash anyway destroying Germany . That was probably the plan all along. Germany had to agree to the EU in order to get east Germany back. Now they'll be left holding the welfare bag . Germany needs to run from the EU too asap!

• bohm
    bohm

For starters it will mean no more EU grants to British research which, if anyone knows the grant system, is a major source of funding. Thats great news because its about time those eggheads who incorrectly predicts this will be bad for uk economy got defunded.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

There was always going to be these shifts in markets, they have priced it in for the past few weeks and now they are cashing in.

Some now depends on how the government handles it immediately and going forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit