Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Supporting Trump

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Our ignoramus of a president doesn't know the difference between a migrant and a refugee

• minimus
    minimus

Immigrants and Muslims are not our enemy. We want law abiding citizens who are legal. Not a difficult concept!

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Minimum: The bakery did not do the cake because of religious convictions not political convictions

And the significance of that distinction is what?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes I think such actions are ridiculous and the person needs to get a life and stop taking this political stuff so seriously I say debate to your heart content but don't consider people your enemy because of political beleifs. Being such an extremist is never good no matter what party get's your vote.

• minimus
    minimus

Jp, I think you can figure it out.

• minimus
    minimus

Besides, from a business POV, why alienate customers simply because you don’t agree with their philosophy. If I’m at a ballpark and I own a hotdog stand, I’ll still serve any person even if they don’t ascribe to my beliefs. It’s small minded. Before you get served food, you better be on the right side of the aisle or no soup for you!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You never know what extra ingredients would go into their food.

Min ...

Very true. I would personally avoid anything with a cream sauce.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Maxine Waters says this is the way it is ! You won’t be able to go out to dinner, get gas for your car and it’s the right thing to do if you support Trump. Lunatic!!! Now if a conservative said the same thing against Obama they would’ve been thrown into jail and the IRS would’ve been after them

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

After every psychotic, incendiary word that's come out of that woman's mouth, she finally gets a taste of her own medicine (to continue the food metaphor) and goes ballistic. Classic hypocrisy.

• minimus
    minimus

Rub... think of the protein!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit