Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Supporting Trump

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I didn’t know that I was supposed to engage in your argument. I thought you were just stating your opinion. I’ll be more direct: no one should do what Maxine Waters is recommending. It’s wrong and no one should “expect “ that.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Minimus: no one should do what Maxine Waters is recommending.

And I completely agree. And I made that point. Clearly.

• minimus
    minimus

LOL you make the point that no one should do that but you also suggest that you can understand that those who are receiving this treatment should expect it

• minimus
    minimus

They should NOT expect it.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I don't like Sarah

• jp1692
    jp1692
    you make the point that no one should do that but you also suggest that you can understand that those who are receiving this treatment should expect it

Hey, I feel bad when someone gets bit by a dog. But if that dog was barking and growling and you antagonize it, you were asking for it.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Let the family eat, for heavens sake!!

Let them eat? Take a look at her.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Justifying the restaurants actions by bullying about looks (whatever it was we were supposed to look at that meant she didn’t need her meal with friends) pisses me off. Picking on presidents for dumbass stuff he does, fine. Picking on anyone for the way they look as a justification of idiocy seems so weak. I don’t think much of her job position and yada yada, but why go petty?

I personally think she’s sticking to it out of pure stubbornness (she quits and she’ll still get crap for it) and a great expose book eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit