Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Supporting Trump

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think it’s ridiculous to kick people and families out of a restaurant because of politics.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I think it's ridiculous to kick people out of a country because of their religion or where they've been born.

• blownaway
    blownaway

The dem libtards are just making the red wave that much bigger

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think it's ridiculous to kick people out of a country because they enter illegally. Criminals should be welcomed with open arms! Perhaps even give them a bunch free stuff as a reward!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I think it's ridiculous to kick people out of a country because of their religion or where they've been born.

Come on now, you know full well that isn't the reason. There are many immigrants, I know some personally, that work hard and do everything by the book. The ones I know are even more responsible and contribute to society more than some that were born in America. In that case, nobody cares about their religion and where they were born. The problem comes with illegals who purposely try to play the system, contribute little, leech much, and often add to crime. In the words of many a circuit assembly chairman, 'We have a deficit'.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Minimus - I think it’s ridiculous to kick people and families out of a restaurant because of politics.

I think it's ridiculous for a bakery to get the OK from the Supreme Court on whether or not they have to bake a cake for a gay couple, but last weeks press conference, she said she had no problem with that, so, why is she upset that the owners of the restaurants used their conscience and decided they didn't want to serve her?

• minimus
    minimus
    The bakery did not do the cake because of religious convictions not political convictions.
  • minimus
    minimus

In the long run it’s better that the family did not eat at that establishment. You never know what extra ingredients would go into their food.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    You never know what extra ingredients would go into their food.

That's true

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

You guys are in denial. Wake up. The immigrants and Muslims are not our enemies. The bourgeoisie are. They own over half the wealth in this country and oppress us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit