Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Supporting Trump

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Who went “ballistic “?? Sarah? I don’t think so.

• Whynot
    Whynot

I wouldn't kick her out of my business.

I say we ship out ALL people in the USA who leech off the system whether they're citizens or not. I can't tell you how many US citizens encouraged me to lie on my food stamp application and other stuff. Most time it's the office workers themselves that tell me "don't put that as income you will get denied".

• minimus
    minimus

Why not, if you got rid of those people, who would be left, almost all the Democrats would be gone!

• LV101
    LV101

Sarah is an incredibly intelligent lady and quietly removed herself from the restaurant. It is what it is!

• jws
    jws

As a progressive, I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a deplorable liar covering up for a liar. It's a tough job because she probably grumbles everyday about what the idiot did that she's going to have to spin now. Now he's saying this, but a month ago, he tweeted the opposite. What a F'ing moron! How do I spin that and make it look consistent? It's a tough job, but she wanted it. She's staying in it. She's spinning and lying.

But don't kick her out of a restaurant for her politics. Take her on in the proper forum, when she's in professional-mode. Not when she's trying to have a private meal.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Cross-eyed lying B****** ……………..kick her out !

See the source image

Oh lawd - to think someone wakes up next to her each day !

• minimus
    minimus

Let the family eat, for heavens sake!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Libs should be judging everyone now! Judges, oil executives, gun carriers, etc. if you know someone who’s profession you don’t like or views, give them abuse, they soooo deserve it!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Minimus, look up false consciousness. It's what your mind is steeped in.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Pretty sure that partisan spin doctors are not a protected class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit