Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out Of Restaurant For Supporting Trump

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

All the libs can make up is more lies and nonsense - sad. Do they ever check out facts about their heros/leaders!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Wilkinson further explained her approach to handling the situation. She first spoke with her employees, who disagreed with Sanders' defense of Trump's discriminatory ban on transgender Americans who want to serve in the military and her recent defense of Trump's un-American family separation policy.

In response, she then asked Sanders to step outside to the patio and "explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation." Clearly, Sanders doesn't comply with that standard.”
    ‘Land of the free’ in action.......
  • JaniceA
    JaniceA

I don’t think Sanders should have been asked to leave.

without any false equivalencies that change nothing about that situation, that wasn’t cool.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So if a white Senator had done this when Obama was in office, they'd immediately be labeled a "racist", run out of office, protests, etc. But when a black woman does this against Trump, it's perfectly fine? Nothing to see here? Free speech? All libs are for it?

GTFOOH with that stupid hypocritical bullshit!!!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    So if a white Senator had done this when Obama was in office, they'd immediately be labeled a "racist", run out of office, protests, etc. But when a black woman does this against Trump, it's perfectly fine? Nothing to see here? Free speech? All libs are for it?

I'm a liberal. I think what Waters did was extremely reprehensible, just as I thought Trump was wrong to say, "Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees," in Cedar Rapids Iowa in 2015.

I still voted for Trump.

You are correct, though, that there is selective outrage on the left. People need to realize, the left isn't liberal any longer.

• Simon
    Simon
    she then asked Sanders to step outside to the patio and "explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation." Clearly, Sanders doesn't comply with that standard.”
    ‘Land of the free’ in action...

There are reports that she followed some of the group to another restaurant they went to so she could harass them further. That is going past exercising your personal freedoms and coupled with the encouragement of the democratic leadership to harass people from a party that has created their 2nd "we lost an election so here are our thugs" group (KKK and Antifa) it's pretty chilling and downright dangerous.

And the people doing this then wonder why people wouldn't want to give up their guns ...

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Maxine Watters encouraging this behavior is reminiscent of Bull Conors and the actions of white supremacist dems of a time long past...

I wonder if she is aware of this

• recovering
    recovering

This was wrong. It was a violation o f decency and hospitality. This is another example how the polarized politics in this country is degrading is all.

Btw. I think Maxine Waters comment was idiotic.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon , your comment hit me ! Can you imagine people giving up their guns when you have people trying to run them out of restaurants , gas stations and their homes? Then having people recommend that they kidnap a child and molest him because he’s the President’s son?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

That's it guys, take your guns to the Red Hen and shoot the staff so you can have chicken. Lol

No cake gays, no chicken Trump mouthpiece. Done and Done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit